Chapter No: 24💜

Jimin POV

Jimin glanced at his windowpane, light showers of rain falling from the clear sky with pleasant chill wind boosted his mood. He couldn't sleep all night because his mating mark burned like hell, still missing his alpha. He went outside the boy was missing, and the shirt he lent him folded neatly on the couch. While Luna was stirring tea in the kitchen. And the spicy smell of boiling soup wafted in the kitchen.

"Hello Luna, Are you feeling better now." Luna startled from Jimin's presence

"Ah! You scared me, I am better now." Jimin smiled at her. He took out the deer meat they hunted last night and started peeling off the skin.

They had tea and talk,
Noises woke Mei noona up.

"Luna, you should rest more," Jimin said sipping chamomile tea, Luna still looked pale to him, Mei joined them for tea. After the tea Luna dressed in fresh clothes.

"Jiminah! I have to go to address my pack, I have to provide the resources, I can't rest here." Luna said, she wrapped a scarf around her neck.

"Luna, I will accompany you," Mei said and Luna nodded.

"Jimin, you stay here okay, and take care. We will call you and your family back to pack after resolving issues." Jimin sighed and nodded. Jimin gave them some stew for their meal. They dashed out turning in their wolves and hurried to the pack. Jimin sighed, worried for Luna.

---------------------

Jungkook's PoV

Jungkook lay on the cotton filled sack in front of the camp entrance. His eyes droopy and stained cheeks with tears. Kai was late and it was making him Imagine worse scenarios. Tae sat beside him raking his fingers in his brown hairs.

"Jungkookie...You have to be patient, Okay...If he doesn't come back in thirty minutes I will go to pack and check them myself." Jungkook sighed, the sun setting down hiding behind cliffs.

"We have to start our routine soon, it's not only you whose family gone through the attack, but our warriors also had families too, Look at them...All of them going through the same pain, but you have to hope for the best." Tae encouraged him

"But Tae..."

"Jungkook! Even if something wrong happened with them, don't you want to take revenge on those who did this or you have to cry for your loss!" Tae yelled.

"I want you to stand up and start your training, I don't want you to be a wimp." Tae dragged him from the rice sack, he glimpsed at the entrance gate.

Found the certain boy rushing on him carrying some newspaper-wrapped rectangular box. Jungkook dashed to him his heart racing fast. Kai bowed to them.

"Everyone is okay Alpha, Even in the pack, Luna is addressing commoners really well she provided them temporary residences since all houses burned to ashes," Kai said and Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Luna also made sure that injured treated well in infirmary along with the help of Mei noona," Kai said, Jungkook's heartbeat calmed down. Tae also sighed in relief. Kai gave a newspaper wrapped rectangular frame to jungkook.

"Alpha, this is for you." The boy smiled Jungkook curiously ripped the newspaper found his mate drawn in portrait. His blonde smooth hair, his crinkled eye-smile and a baby bump, A happy tear slipped out of Jungkook's eyes, He embraced Kai in a bone-crushing hug.

"Thank you..." The only words left from his mouth. He pulled back and kissed the portrait.

"You're hopeless, Kook." Tae blurted, smiling seeing his brother happy.
Jungkook ignored the alien staring at the portrait a goofy smile engraved on his lips. He rushed to his tent carefully placed the canvas inside and dashed back to Tae.

"Let's get trained and kill those assholes! " jungkook was boosted with adrenaline.

"That's a spirit bro! Let's tell everyone that their families are safe." Tae dragged jungkook to the grounds.

--------------------
Jimin's Pov

Jin hyung went back to his house because his mate was waiting for him, Yoongi was adding woods to the fireplace and Haesoo and Eomma were busy in the kitchen while Chohee sat on the seat caressing his baby bump while smiling. It makes Jimin happy seeing Chohee happy. They became good friends and preggo buddies.

"Chohee Noona, What will you name your baby." Jimin sat beside him.

"Well, when I got pregnant and had a better relationship with Rihyun, I thought If I had a boy I will name him 'Cho-Hyun' means Beautiful and Virtuous. But now since I don't want to remember Ri's existence, I will name him Ye-Jun, Lee Ye-Jun.

" What if it's a girl?" Jimin asked curiously

"Lee Aera."

"It's so pretty name." Jimin smiled.

"Have you decided your baby's name?"

"Since I want my son to look like Kookie, I will name Him Jung-woo"

"If it's a girl?"

"Then she will be our princess, Kookie wants a daughter to look like me...I will name her Ji-soo."

"Your pups will look pretty since you both are visually pleasing." Noona blurted and Jimin blushed.

"You're pretty as well!" Jimin complimented noona. They both smiled. Loving each other's company.
_________________

Two men smoking inside a basement with light flickering above them and Cigars pressed between their lips, as they played chess.

"Checkmate!" One man smirked, defeating the other.

"Let's play another!"

"You keep losing kid."

"I never lose! I will win next time."

"You never accept your defeat, that's why I like you." The man chuckled puffing smoke and the other one huffed.

"Let's play again."

"You don't know how to read your opponent, and as your father, I will tell you how to do it."

"Okay, Dad, Tell me what to do."

"I will, but not now...I have a gift for you."

"For what?"

"For doing a better job, I arranged some beautiful omegas for your bed." The man smirked and the other chuckled.

"You are old but useful."

"You will know what that old man can do."

This is the last chance!

Vhope
Or
Taegi

And please don't confuse me I have to plan the story for them, otherwise, I will randomize it myself.