Chapter No: 7❤

Jimin's PoV

"Ugh! I have nothing to wear." Jimin shut the wood trunk and crashed on his ragged futon.

"What happened Jiminie." Haesoo invited herself into the room.

"Noona I have nothing to wear," Jimin whined laying upside down.

"Hmm...You can wear the silk hanbok mom made you 3 years ago."

"That shocking pink one...I look like a princess in the gown wearing it. I am not wearing it!"

"How about jin hyung's blue trenchcoat."

"Jin hyung has broad shoulders I will drown in it."

"Hmm...recently I am secretly working on a silk collared shirt I think I can finish it for you today." Jimin jerked up.

"Really! Thank you noona I love you." Jimin jumped on his futon rolling on the floor made Haesoo giggle.

Haesoo started stitching the shirt with a needle she was halfway done. She was done in two hours. The silk shirt was collared with studs buttons on the cuffs.

"Woah noona this is the masterpiece. How did you get that silk, it's hella expensive?" Jimin's eyes were out of his sockets. Haesoo smiled.

"You remember I sold handmade cupcakes to the lee pack...I met Luna of Lee pack and she gifted me the four metres of silk fabric. She is a generous lady." Jimin nodded and took the precious shirt in his hands he dashed to change into it. He took bath with the blossom soap he made. And changed into a shirt and white pants he already had.

"Jiminah you look so hot!" Yoongi startled him as he exited the bathroom.

"Hyung you scared me." Jimin knitted his brows.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked while munching some bread clasped in his hands.

"I am going to have a feast at Tae's place.

" Oh! The one with a boxy smile."

"I have never seen him smiling. Maybe?" Jimin dried his wet hair.

"Say Hi to him for me."

"Okay hyung...I should go now." Jimin combed his hair and strolled outside.

"I will drop you off." Jin hyung said.

"You still don't trust jungkook?"

"It's not that...you know I am protecting you, right?" Jin hyung brushed his slightly wet strand off his head.

"I know hyung...But jungkook is a nice person I trust him." Jin smiled.

"I know...Let's go." Jin clutched Jimin's hand strolling him to Jeon's pack. It was a long walk Passing through the woods. Stirring through the trees until met with fairy lights decorated backyard looked pretty from far.

"I will leave you here okay...If you need anything just send someone to me for a message okay?"

"Sure hyung." Jimin bid him goodbye and walked towards the fancy-looking grounds.
He took off his shoes outside feeling velvety red carpet way with so many wolves dressed like royalty. There he saw a nervous jungkook on the door wearing a dark black blazer and a white shirt inside his hair parted in a way that few strands fell on the forehead.

He looks like a whole ass meal...what the fuck are you thinking park jimin!?

Their eyes met. Jungkook was stunned. Jimin walked in his direction.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin exclaimed

"Jungkook?"

"Jeon jungkook!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled this time causing him to come out of his trance causing some people to give them weird looks.

"Huh?" Jungkook said

"What's wrong with you? Are you that depressed?"

"No, it's just you look so fine." Jimin blushed.

"Shut up! Let's get in." Jimin grabbed his hand and heaved him in.

"Why were you standing outside? Were you welcoming your guests?" Jimin questioned he was amazed to see the decorations fairy lights and red silk flowers embedded along with red ribbons a big white cake-like in weddings decorated with roses. Elegant seating like those in staged shows and a pretty stage with a mic stand.
"No way! They are honoured to see me, I was waiting for you."

"Oh, Jungkook!" Hoseok jumped on him from back giving him a back hug. While Jimin was shocked at the stranger suddenly hugging his friend.

"Who is that hottie?" Hoseok checked him out receiving a punch on his head from Jungkook. While Jimin rolled his eyes.

"He is Jimin...Jimin this is Hobi Hyung." Jungkook introduced.

"Oh, so he is..." Jungkook shut his mouth whilst placing his palm on his mouth.

"Don't you have a filter on your mouth hoseok?" Jungkook removed the palm.

"Please behave." Jungkook whisper yelled at him while he was raising his brows in a teasing way.

"Jiminah are you planning to mate next month," Hoseok asked while flashing a smile.

"No, I don't."

"Jungkook how can you mate he is not into mating." Hoseok blurted while jungkook palmed his head.

"Jung Hoseok stop joking...Haha." Jungkook laughed awkwardly. And Jimin looked at Hoseok weirdly.

"Haha hahaha, I am world wide joker you know." Hoseok laughed

"Sorry my friend is weird he has mental problems." Jungkook gave him embarrassed smile.

"He is like Jin hyung," Jimin said. And jungkook gestured Hoseok to leave.

"Let's get seated," Jungkook said to Jimin receiving a nod as an answer.

"You have a really weird friend Jungkook."

"He is the only friend I have," Jungkook said.

" So tell me everything about you and your brother..."

Please please please vote my story and comment down below!