Chapter No: 38💛

Jungkook's Pov:

He scented him, kissing his neck as tears streamed down his cheek, whispering against his neck, their scents mingled, Jungkook's eyes shut his legs giving in. it's been an hour in that position.

A heavy scent of Jasmine raised in the air with high-pitched noise of baby cries echoed, Took Jungkook out of his trance, as he saw a bloodied baby covered in a white blanket.

"Jungkook, It's a girl!" Yoongi said as he gave the crying baby girl in his hands, Jungkook smiled faintly as he glanced at his mate.

"She looks like you Jiminah." He wiped a tear off his eyes. As he kissed the forehead of his princess.

"She has your eyes too." Jungkook traced his finger down her cheek. Chohee barged into the room his gaze was concerning, took a last look at Jimin then the princess in His arms.

"Jungkook, I have to bath her." Chohee crouched down to take the fragile baby girl off his hands. Jungkook hesitates as he gave her daughter to Chohee.

Now I know what it feels like to be a dad, What carrying them in your arms feels like, The question answered now Their small features, their tiny hands are the world to me, it's like carrying a world in your arms. Welcome to the world Jeon Jisoo.

Jungkook cupped his mates cheeks, cold as ice, his lips were chapped his skin paled like white sheets, It didn't look like Jimin to him. His Jimin was the one with pinky dusty cheeks and blinding eyes smile, It didn't look like him.

Another screechy cry blared, with the scent of Lavender clogged the room, it was too heavy, scented like an alpha on his rut. It was so heavy almost aching his head.

"It's a boy!" Yoongi wrapped the baby in the blanket.

"His scent is heavy because He is a healthy child," Yoongi said and gave the baby to Jungkook.

He looks like the pictures of my childhood, My son, My mini version, My Junior Kookie. You must be mad at me, Appa hurt you all, Appa couldn't protect you, Appa is bad.

The boy stopped crying staring curiously into Jungkook's eyes, like asking many questions, His eyes were doe carried a billion stars in them.

Welcome to the world Jeon Jungwoo.

Everyone entered the cabin and Tae glanced at his soulmate. Then a cute ball of sunshine in Jungkook's hand.
He took the boy and went to the bathroom with Chohee. Hoseok put more woods in the fireplace, not wanting babies to catch a cold after a bath.

"Yoongi hyung, why isn't he waking up," Jungkook sat beside his mate and took his head on his lap raking his fingers in blonde hairs.

"Jungkook he is fainted because of blood loss, he just gave birth...He is my strong brother, He will be okay." Yoongi stroked Jungkook's cheek wiping off his tears.

"I failed, I failed Yoongi hyung."

"You didn't kook, You did what you could do." Yoongi hugged him, it was his first time getting hugged by Yoongi hyung. Chohee dressed up Jisoo in a pink sweater it was originally was Aera's sweater that fits perfectly around her chubby figure and made her burrito in a fluffy blanket and gave it to Jungkook, who showered her face with kisses. Snuggling into Jasmine scent.

"Jisoo is a sleepy baby," Hoseok said smiling at the cute girl.

"Jiminah, please wake up soon." Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"Give me!" Tae snatched the baby girl from jungkook's hand.

"Jisooyah! I am uncle Tae Tae!" Tae greeted in a loud voice, and the girl didn't even flinch snoring loudly.

"That's rude! " Tae glared cutely at the girl. Chohee gave the boy to Jungkook's arms after kissing his cute nose, He was dressed in a light purple sweater that looked girly, Of course, it was Aera's and wrapped with a blanket.

Jungkook stared at the baby who stared back like it was staring competition, Jungkook smiled at his tiny son.

"He looks like you kook," Yoongi said as he extended his arms to pick the boy in his hands but the boy refused to turn in Jungkook's direction making weird faces Yoongi.

"He recognizes your scent kook." Yoongi scoffed.

"Huh?" Jungkook was lost.

"Should I put her in the nursery?" Tae asked as he rocked Jisoo in his arms.

"No! Put the cribs here." Jungkook said being possessive about his pups.
Tae nodded giving Jisoo to Hoseok who was waiting for his turn.

Tae and Yoongi placed the cribs beside Jimin's bed, Hoseok changed the bloodied bedsheet and Jungkook sleep beside Jimin, Holding him tight like his life depends on it, He changed his mate's clothes and cuddled him.

"Don't you want to see your babies, they are beautiful and perfect just like you Jimin," Jungkook whispered on his neck.

"I wish I could come early."

"I wish I could protect you."

"I broke the promise."

"Will you forgive me?"

Jungkook asked sobbing against his neck, The gardenias didn't scent withered now, it was a mild scent, like bulbs of tiny gardenias in a bush. It was pleasant than before but still faint.

I will not spare the person who hurt you Jimin. I would avenge your every drop of blood, every pain.

Please vote for my cringe story😅
And Comment as well
The story is coming to its end!
How many more chapters should I write?🙃