Chapter No: 33💛

Two Weeks Later:

Jimin's PoV

They were settled on the couch, Jimin was knitting a blue wool sweater and Jungkook was doodling patterns from his fingers on Jimin's thighs.

"Jungkookie! Can we paint outside?" Juhi asked in her screechy voice grabbing everyone's attention.

"I am good, You can do it if you want." Jungkook rejected and continued his doodling.

"Please please, please!!!" Juhi stomped her feet her screechy voice blared. Jungkook asked Jimin within looks received a light nod from jimin.

"Okay, Let's paint outside." Jungkook flashed a bunny smile and Juhi squeaked and Jungkook grabbed the canvas and paints from the cupboard attached to the living room's wall. They walked outside.

"That bitch is annoying!" Hoseok blurted.

"Yeah! She even ate my omelette and then said that my cooking is worst." Tae complained.

"How can Jungkook friend someone like her!?" Hoseok scoffed.

"And I thought you were his only friend," Jimin said.

"You are right, I was his only friend because Juhi lives a bit far away, they rarely contact." Hoseok sipped his black coffee.

"Did you guys find Rihyun?" Yoongi asked

"Appa is worried about Rihyun, I want my pabo hyung back," Tae said Jimin clenched his fist, Even the name of him makes Jimin growl, his eyes glowed pink scaring Tae and Hoseok. Yoongi cupped his cheeks.

"Jimin! What's wrong!?" Yoongi panicked and Jimin eyes went back to normal.

"What?" Jimin spat.

"Your eyes, they turned pink for a second, don't scare me like that min," Tae said.

"Why did it happen?" Jimin rubbed his eyes.

"It happens when someone tries to hurt your mate, your omega took over you," Yoongi said concerned about his dongsaeng.

"No one is hurting Jungkook, why did you turn scary," Hoseok asked curiously.

"I don't know If I should tell you." Jimin crossed his arms.

"Don't you trust us?"

"I have to ask Jungkookie for this, Sorry guys." Jimin sad smiled. And tae ruffled his hair.

"It's okay Mimi!"
------------------------
Jungkook's PoV

"Look Jungkook What I painted." Juhi waves her canvas, It was a poorly Painted man, looked like a 2D cartoon but it looked like so much effort put into details, Even lip piercing and tattoos

"How did I Paint?" Juhi asked fluttering her Bambi green eyes.

"Juhi, What did you paint? Who is it?" Jungkook asked glancing at the weird portrait?

"What!? Jungkook it's you! I painted you!" Juhi yelled, her eyes glazed with unshed tears.

Why would someone cry over this? Or maybe I don't know how to handle a crying person.

"Woah! It's so pretty, Oh my God Juhi your art improved it look ethereal I mean I thought how could I look this handsome, That might be someone else." Jungkook chirped and Juhi smiled.

"What did you paint?" Juhi asked peeking at the canvas. Jungkook shows it to Juhi.

"I painted Jimin." Jungkool flashed a bunny smile, it was a portrait of Jimin in angel wings and halo floating above his head, with two baby angels beside him, he looked stunning.