Chapter No: 9❤

Jungkook's POV

"You sure Alpha?" Jimin raised his brow in an arch. Jungkook gave him his hand.
"I am more sure than ever." Jungkook challenged. Jimin placed his chubby hands in his they walked to the dance stage which was steep and flat filled with scents of different wolves mixing with wine and reek of alcohol. All were dancing in rhythms of slow beat. Jungkook placed one hand on jimin's waist other on his shoulder pulling him closer. Their breath was mingling together. Jimin gulped at the proximity of their closeness.

"Shall we begin?" Jungkook smirked noticing how nervous jimin looks. He glimpsed at his plump lips and begin moving in beats of the slow music. Gardenias is the only scent that stands out among all the wolves, It was officially his favourite scent. They look royally perfect in each other's arms. He stared at those crescent light brown eyes. He kept dancing Jimin's warm breath blowing on his face. They stopped on sudden applause of the audience echoed in the air. Jimin was still shocked while jungkook bowed them as a thank. He dragged mentally paused Jimin to their velvet seats.

"Park Jimin you said you will break my toe fingers, here I am unharmed." Jungkook mocked.

"I can still break your skull, Mister!" Jimin glared at him.

"Hello my respected Alphas, Omegas and Betas. Today, Is my special day and I am honoured that you all are with me on my best day of life." Everyone faced the stage from the sudden speech of Rihyun. He and Namjoon along with Mei Noona, Mom and Dad stood on the stage. there was another face I hated since my childhood Lee Cho-hee,
Alpha daughter of Dad's best friend and King of Lee pack. She was dressed in a golden gown revealing her shoulders and collar bone. And an emerald tiara on her styled hair bun.

"Today I am getting engaged to the love of my life."

The fuck he says!? The only wolf he loves is that mythical unexistent pink-eyed wolf.

"The only love of my life Lee Cho-hee." He said made jungkook choke on his spit.

And then he pulled Cho-hee closer and sucked her face.

Eww... does he have to do that in front of the stage.

"Tell your brother to control his hormones," Jimin said making a disgusted face.

They pulled off. And everyone clapped except jimin and jungkook.

"You are not happy? Your brother is getting married." Jimin questioned.

"Why does he have to marry someone I don't like," Jungkook whined.

"Duh! He loves her." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"He doesn't, the only wolf he likes is a pink-eyed mythical wolf. That did not even exist." Jungkook scoffed and jimin visibly gulped.

"Haha...right." Jimin smiled sheepishly.
Rihyun put a ring on Cho-hee's finger they cut the cake received hugs from luna's and alphas of both packs.

The waiter served roasted lamb and beef steak on their tables along with tall wine glasses of Bordeaux.
Both of them dug in their plates.

"It's tasty..." Jimin chewed the lamb

"What is that weird-looking bottle."

"It's wine, the expensive one it's only on our table because you are sitting with me," Jungkook said.

"I don't drink."

"Just try a bit..."

"No way in the hell! " jimin crossed his arms. Jungkook sipped his wine. After they ate jungkook dropped off Jimin at his house. Made the puppy look for a goodbye hug and Jimin gave it to him.

What is going on in Rihyun's head, I have already sent my messenger to Hoseok.

He was standing deep in the woods. Waiting for the messenger to arrive. A petite man arrived and bowed to him. Hoseok's slave.

"What's the message."

"Master said, you are right there is garbage revolving inside Rihyun-ssi's brain. He doesn't know the matter that's why he called his friend who is a librarian and had all the info. He wants you to come to 'Lost Words Library' near the town square he is waiting for you there" the servant bowed again turned into his wolf form and lost into deep woods.

------------------------

It was an old vintage styled library. Light snow thrumming on the leaky planked roof. An old gate with a metal ring to knock. Lost words Library calligraphed on top with bronze.

He entered the library, rather warmer than outside it was old rusty and stunk of old paper. Books are stored in wood trunks rather than shelves. A man dressed in a woolen red sweater and green pants looked like a Christmas tree. Hoseok was sipping coffee as a swirl of its steam rose in the air.

"Wah! Jungkookie you are fast!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Sit here." The man pointed at the mahogany chair in front of the desk beside hoseok.

"Kookie this is my friend Yugeom." Yugeom shaped hands with him.

"Your friend is creepy," Jungkook whispered in hoseok's ear.

"What would you like to drink alpha?"

"Nothing, just give me the info." He nodded and grabbed a stale giant book with a leather cover. 'Wolves Studies Vol: 244' titled in gold.

"Open the book to page 644 Chapter 51 verse number 13," Yugeom said

Jungkook rigged in the book the pages were turning brown.

641...642....643...644

Found it!
Chapter 51 Alpha Mating Alpha

Scroll down to verse:13

"If Alpha falls in love with another Alpha and mate each other they will become five times stronger than an ordinary wolf."

"What the hell! He is doing it to defeat me." Jungkook yelled.

"You are missing a detail jungkook," Yugeom said.

"There is a condition, they have to be in love with each other," Yugeom said and it clicked his mind.

He has to be in love with Cho-hee, he doesn't love her.

"Your brother thinks it will make him strong, but he doesn't know that for that he has to be in love," Yugeom said and Hoseok made an 'O' shape from his mouth.

"Now open page number 468 Chapter 48 verse number 23," Yugeom said.

.....467...468

Chapter 48: Mating

Verse 23: "Wolves becomes stronger when cherished. If Wolf mates the wolf he loves he becomes 3 times stronger and if he has his pups, he becomes 4 times stronger. If his pups or mate are in danger his wolf will take over him making him 10 times stronger to protect his mate and pups."

"It only applies to the dominant wolf in the couple. " yugeom said.

"While if your brother and his mate love each other the condition will make both of them five times stronger," Yugeom said

"It means..." Hoseok said.

"Jungkook has to mate someone he loves," Yugeom said.

"Jungkook do you love Jimin..."

Please vote for my story and comment down below. Thank you for reading stay tuned for the next chapter.💜💛