Chapter No: 41💛

Jungkook's Pov

"You want me to prove it right? I want you, Eomma, Tae, and Namjoon hyung, to stay on the stairs hiding while I talk to Rihyun." Jungkook said, a smirk plastered on his face.

"You will know how pure and true son you have." Eomma and Appa gulped glanced at him nervously. They followed Jungkook who descended stairs and they stopped behind the wall, found Rihyun and guards tied on chairs with rope all of them badly injured like they were beaten by the beast.

Hoseok did a great job.

Rihyun smirked on the chair, frozen blood stuck to his head drawing a pattern to his jaw.

"How are you doing Jeon Rihyun." Jungkook fisted his hair making him gaze at his haunting eyes.

"It's Nam Rihyun you fucker." Rihyun spat.

"You know there is nothing you can do now, I saved Jimin and My pups who will save you now?" Jungkook dug his nails to his jaw redlining it.

"How do you guys survive so well? May you both die with an incurable disease or starve till death." Rihyun smiled cursing Jungkook.

"Why do you hate me so much!? Why did you hurt Jimin, he did nothing wrong to you!" Jungkook roared.

"You don't deserve pretty things like him, And I had to hurt you, what's the best way to hurt you? Killing Jimin." Rihyun barked and received a hard blow on his face, Luna and Alpha flinched from the noise.

"You will die! And after all your tries to kill me I survived, still living, breathing, in the end, you lose Rihyun, what you gained?"

"You know the day I pushed you off the roof, I was guilty, I couldn't even face you for days but the day I tried to kill you at war I had no guilt, It's like pleasure, I have not lost, I got the pleasure, Pleasure to see you in pain. I am dying like a king, I won this game kook, I am not losing I am dying as a winner."

"You are Pathet..." Luna came rushing shocking Rihyun and Jungkook as he grabbed Rihyun's collar.

"You can't be my son! You are a disgrace to werewolves!" Luna screeched as she slapped hard on Rihyun's face.

"What would you do? Kill your son? I knew you never loved me since I was not as capable as him." Rihyun spat and a tear slipped off Luna's eyes.

"I never made a difference between both of you, I would never...I loved all of you Rihyun, How could you think of me like that!" Luna wailed. Appa, Tae and Namjoon entered the basement with a frown on their faces.

"The war...you knew about it. Don't you?" Appa asked in a stern voice.

" I didn't know about it, I started it against Jeons."

"HOW COULD YOU!" Appa barked, startling Namjoon and Tae.

"HOW COULD YOU KILL YOUR OWN PACK! YOUR OWN BROTHER! YOUR OWN BLOOD!"

"Nam Ju Hyuk, He made you do this didn't he," Eomma asked hoping his son was Manipulated and he is not like this.

"Oh that Old man, He is dead, or should I say I killed him." Rihyun had a proud smile on his face.

"You wanted him killed right? I killed him." Rihyun snickered

"You got your proof Dad, What's your decision about him?" Appa's lips quivered as he gazed at his son, who changed it was not the chubby pup he would carry around the mansion swinging him on his arms, he was not the Rihyun who scared to kill even a bug, he was not the Rihyun who took the highest score in school waving his report card with a proud smile, He was not Rihyun, He was his brother, Nam Ju Hyuk disguised as Rihyun.

Didn't you want to kill Nam Ju Hyuk?

"Since Nam Ri Hyun broke the rules of law, by attempting to murder his brother Jeon Jungkook, Tried to harm his mate and his Brother's future children, Killed many in the war against his pack, attacked on his family, and harmed the pack with fire and damaged the property, He is now sentenced to the 4th stage death include physical and mental torture and his body will be hanged in the town square as a warning to people who break the rules," Appa said in a stern voice a tear slipped off his eyes.

"You can't do that to my son!" Luna wailed. As he faced Alpha.

"Rules are applied to every individual in the pack, even royals." He was serious but his heart was palpitating

"He is not my son! He is Nam Ju Hyuk disguised as him, it's not my Rihyun! My Rihyun was long dead." Appa stated.

"Hoseok call the guards and locked him in the dungeons in the royal, palace, make sure he is in the torture cell," Appa ordered.

"No! Please don't do this!" Eomma sobbed, Tae and Namjoon were crying hard too as Tae sobbed at  Yoongi's shoulder wetting it with tears. While Hoseok fetched the guards dragging Rihyun upstairs.

"You can't do that to a mother! You can't steal my son!" Eomma whimpered

"Jungkook! You are a father too right, you have a son too, what would you do in this situation, you won't kill him, right? you love him, please forgive Rihyun." Eomma begged Jungkook who was overwhelmed imagining Jungwoo in the situation.

"If he would have hurt Jisoo or tried to kill her...I would have killed him too." Jungkook spat. Eomma's frown deepened. A tear rolled down Jungkook's eyes seeing his mother's condition.

How could that bastard say that Eomma didn't love him?

Namjoon rushed and hugged his mother releasing his pheromones.
Penetrating in his mother's sad ones.

"Since the decision is made, Let's go upstairs, I can't stay here anymore," Appa ordered and everyone went upstairs to their respective rooms, no one wants to face each other, everyone has their deep sorrow and tears to shed.

Jungkook barged in only to find Jimin massaging babies with oil a bright smile captured on his lips and happy pheromones clogging the room overpowering his sad ones.

Jungkook crashed on the bed forgetting all the sadness just by seeing his mate smile.

"Kookie, our princess is so active today." Jimin smiled at the cuddly girl moving his limbs. While the Mini Kook was yawning. As jungkook add the finger in his mouth got a strange look from the baby made him chuckle.

"Can I take him?"

"He is your son why you're asking?" Jimin scoffed and jungkook fastened his sweater buttons hiding his belly which was shining from the oil.

And embraced him showering him with kisses.

I won't raise you like that Jungwoo, I will make you love your sister and be her protective brother.

"Woah! I thought you are Jisoo biased." Jimin pinched Jungkook's cheek.

"I am not a biased father, I love them, I love you, you all are the world to me," Jungkook said as he snuggled into lavender scent leaving a last peck on his forehead. As he placed him down, Jimin gave him an adoring smile.

World

You all are the world to me

Hello Readers.

Your author is sick 🤒

So if you find this chapter crap.

I don't know you have to still read it!

Please Vote🌷🌷🌷🌷

And Comment🌹🌹🌹🌹

Only a few chapters remaining🥀🥀

So stay tuned.🌸🌸🌸🌸