Chapter No: 10❤

Jungkook's PoV

He tossed and turned on his bed. Do I love him?
He has been thinking it all night, sleeplessness was killing him. First rays of sunshine filtered from his windows. He checked his watch '7:15'.

Should I go outside?

His thoughts were interrupted with heavy knocks on his door.

"Come in!" Jungkook sighed.

"Junkookah will you go with me to you know..." Tae blinked his eyes.

"First of all Tae, these are my clothes you are wearing second of all since when you started wearing black you hated the colour, don't you," Jungkook yelled.

"First of all Jungkook, I still hate black it reminds me of your nasty fur, second of all, I thought Jimin was your friend." Taehyung barged in.

"Jimin is still my friend! Why are arguing in the morning?" Jungkook massaged his temples.

"You don't know?" Tae widened his eyes.

"What?"

"The incident."
What the hell he is talking about!

"Spit it out alien!"

"Yesterday Night, three omega's from Moon'sville went missing, two of them found out brutally murdered in the deep forest."Jungkook jerked up.

"WHAT!! IS JIMIN OKAY?"He yelled

"Umm...Jungkook..." Jungkook stood up and dashed outside.

"Wait Jimin is..."

"AT LEAST WEAR BLACK, YOU MORON YOU'RE GOING TO SOMEONE'S FUNERAL," Tae yelled, but jungkook was already out of the house.

Jungkook's heart was thrumming against his rib. He bolted piercing between trees.

Please be safe Jimin.

He reached there, cries of wolves echoed in the ear. Center of the town square two dead bodies lay. Abused. Blood splattered on their faces. Deep gouges scarred the whole body. He can't even look at it.

"We found the third body." Someone yelled from the corner. Two betas carrying a body wrapped in white fabric. With fresh blood dripping vanishing in the dirt.

They laid the body on the ground.
Jungkook crouched his breath was heavy hands were shaking. He removed the cover from his face. The face was abused in an animalistic way. It's not jimin. He sighed in relief.

His heart was still beating fast. He has to see him first. Tae came towards him. "You left me!" He yelled.

"Look jimin is there." Taehyung pointed at the petite figure. His Jimin. He dashed towards him and surprised him with the bone-crushing hug.

Scenting calming gardenias.

"Jungkookie what are you doing here?" Jimin hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook pulled off the hug. Cupped his cheeks. Jimin was stiffened.

"I am okay jungkook," Jimin said Jin hyung and Haesoo watching them.

"You must be worried because of the incident Jungkook, Jimin is okay." Jin patted his shoulder. Jungkook pecked his forehead. Surprising jimin.

"I think you both should talk," Haesoo said.

"We both will console the families of the dead." Jin hyung said.

"Taehyung-ah!  Come with us." Haesoo grabbed Taehyung's hand.

Jimin dragged Jungkook to the river they sit on the rock dipping their feet in cold water.

"Jungkook what happened to you? I told you I am not weak omega, I can fight." Jimin whined.

"You are not strong too. I care about you okay...It's hard to find someone like you these days...I can't lose you."

"Why are you being sentimental? I am okay, and I have my family to protect me. I have Jin hyung, I have Haesoo noona, I have my mom."

"You have me too now," Jungkook said.

"You are a big weirdo!" Jimin ruffled his locks.

"Jimin will you go to the market with me, I have to buy some clothes."

"Now? There is not a good market here."

"Not here Jiminie, It's near Lee pack."

"Only if you stop being melodramatic."

"Fine! Let's go." They strolled to Lee's pack not far from here.

"Jimin I told you everything about me, you still didn't tell me what's wrong with your wolf." The sauntered hand in hand, Jimin gulped.

"Why we are discussing my wolf!? Don't ask I won't reply."

"Are you a human? With Wolf scent...No you can't be, that will be a problem."

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop pissing me off!"

"I don't mind if your wolf looks ugly,"

"My wolf is not ugly okay! It's just...Aish I don't know."

They entered the market. With so many shops decorated with silver lights. Colourful bolts of fabrics attract attention. Shops of mating necklaces and mating outfits stood in lines.

"Jungkookie Oppa!" A voice screeched their ears and a tall thin girl jumped on jungkook. Hugging him.

"Get off me you bitch!" Jungkook sneered.

"Jungkookie Oppa welcome to the pack." She smiled showing her pearly whites. She was wearing a skin-hugging red dress barely reaching her knees. And red heels.

"I am not your Oppa!" Jungkook said and Cho-Hee pouted. Jimin smile was faded. He looked pissed. His pheromones turned sour. Cho-hee grabbed jungkook's arm.

"Oppa let's buy a mating outfit for me."

"I am not going to buy you lingerie! Do it yourself." Jungkook rolled his eyes. Jimin's sour pheromones clogged his nostrils.

Chohee stomped her feet. Pouting while jungkook and jimin walked away.

"Jimin what's wrong?"

"What?"

"Your scent is sour,"

"No, it's not." Jungkook dragged him in the alley caged him between his arms pressing him to the bricked wall.

"Are you perhaps jealous Park Jimin?" Jungkook smirked.

Please Vote and Comment down below! Thanks for reading.

And it would be good if you guys suggest me a schedule for updates.