Chapter No: 43💛

Jungkook's Pov

It was a weekend, And Jisoo and Jungwoo are now 3 months babies.

"Look Jiminah, she is not leaving my finger," Jungkook called Jimin as he saw the tiny palm holding jungkook's finger holding it tightly, as her life depends on it, she was speaking some alien language while Jungwoo was lying on his belly supporting his tiny figure with his hands glaring at his appa.

"Jungkookie, look at Jungwoo, he is glaring at you."

"Omo, my cutie, are you jealous of your noona?" Jungkook embraced Jungwoo who replied to him with the alien language. Jungkook showered his face with kisses.

"Kookie, he is still young, he won't know what jealousy is." Jimin took Jisoo who eventually left Jungkook's finger as he put her in the crib.

"Sorry Jungwoo, it's time to bed." Jimin took Jungwoo, who happily jumped on his arms.

"They love you more!" Jungkook pouted.

"Of course! I am their Eomma." Jimin placed Jungwoo in the crib.

"That's unfair!" Jungkook pouted which Jimin removed by pecking him on the lips. Jungkook yanked him from the waist and he fell above Jungkook who switched their position slamming his lips on the plump ones.

Jimin moaned in the rough sweet kiss, which jungkook deepened tasting the sugary cupcakes Jimin had earlier. Jungkook pulled back glanced at the red tomato Jimin under him.

"It's been a year and you're still shy." Jungkook kissed his chin. As he peppered light kisses all over his face.

"I am not shy!" Jimin scoffed

"Oh really?"

"Yes!" Jimin blurted.

"Show me then." Jungkook challenged and Jimin pulled his neck crashing their soft lips together in a peck.

"See I am not shy."

"It was just a peck, it can't fulfil my horny desires," Jungkook said to which Jimin glared.

"We just did it last night, and you wrecked me up and my ass still hurts! So you have to wait for at least three days you horny wolf."

"Three days!?"

"Don't make it sound like a big deal."

"Aish...why life is so unfair?"

"You literally had your rut two weeks ago." Jimin glared at pouty jungkook.

"You had your heat too!"

"Why we are arguing about it? Drop this topic, Alpha called you earlier."

"Appa called me?"

"Yes, he called you to his room." Jimin put the blankets on his babies.

"Ok, I will go to him," Jungkook said and strolled outside the room,

Appa was not feeling well for weeks, Eomma was taking good care of him, She was a lot better now but she would talk much less.

Jungkook get into Appa's room who was sitting in an armchair placed on the balcony gazing at the view.

"Appa! You called me?" Jungkook smiled at his father who stroked his cheek.

"Sit here Kook." Appa gestured at the chair beside him.

"Appa, How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked

"I am old now, What is an old man supposed to feel."

"No! You're still a man, you're not old."

"Jungkook, I want you to take over my throne."

"Appa...No! I won't, You're fine and you're the best king, I can never be the same as you."

"I said the same thing to my father, Jungkookie, I know you will do well, I believe you and you have a supportive mate, you have your pups I know you are the best option."

"But Appa..."

"No buts Kook."

"Why not Taehyung?"

" You think I have not planned things for him?"

"He is still young and unmated, but once he grows up, I will gift him the land of Nam pack, it will not be called Nam Pack anymore I changed the Name to 'Tae Pack' will be ruled by Jeon Taehyung after he gets mated."

"Appa, I don't think I am ready."

"You are ready, I know it...I want to retire now, I am tired from all the responsibilities, Now I want to enjoy my last moments with my grandchildren."

"Appa don't say that!"

"Jungkookie, I see my reflection in you, And I know you will make appa proud," Appa said and Jungkook jumped on him for a hug.

"I will make you proud," Jungkook said, Appa pulled back from the hug and pecked his forehead.

"That's my boy!"

"Jungkook, One day, Jungwoo will be here sitting on this seat and I know you will be advising him like me." Appa smiled imagining it.

"It could be Jisoo too, I would never make difference in them If a boy could rule a realm, a girl can do too."

"Sure she can, you can say that it's a stereotype of the society."

"Jungkookie, always remember the one thing, No one can break you until you let them break you."

"Yes Appa."

That's a new beginning of the journey, life seems clear and beautiful, I have Jimin, Jungwoo and Jisoo, everything will be perfect.

Please Vote!!!!!
I will be giving double Updates Today❤💜💛
Share your thoughts in the comment section
Borahae💜