Finale💛💜❤

A long Chapter Ahead!!!
Thank you for staying in this journey with me, thank you for showering your love to the story💜

12 years later

Jungkook's Pov

He back hugged Jimin who was glancing at his reflection. He looked like the epitome of sexy in his white blazer and tight white pants emphasizing his godly thighs, All these years he never got tired of admiring his beauty, it's like it increased day by day and he never get enough of it.

"I look like an old lady!" Jimin whined as he checked his silver dyed hair.

"No! You look sexy and hot!" Jungkook pecked his hair smelling strawberry shampoo.

"Of course you will say that! It was your idea." Jimin huffed in annoyance and Jungkook kissed his neck. A tiny five-year-old walked towards them.

"Appa! Don't kiss eomma!" Minji scolded his dear dad who was busy kissing his mate's skin.

"Wae! He is My mate! I will kiss him!" Jungkook said peppering more kisses to Jimin and got a cute pouty glare from Minji her white blossom scent turning sour in jealousy.

"Only I can kiss eomma!" Minji whined as she tried to push his bulky dad with his tiny palms who didn't even move a centimetre away.

Jimin carried Minji and kissed his cheek.

"Jungkookie! Stop bullying my daughter!" Jimin fake angered Jungkook who started fake crying like a drama queen making minji chuckle.

Tae made me a good actor, I deserve Oscar for my performance.

"Don't cry Appa! I will give you sweets." Jungkook stopped crying and carried his tiny daughter, she was a mixture of his and Jimin's feature, she had Jungkook's doe eyes and Jimin's plump lips.

"Just kiss Appa and he is good to go," Jungkook said and Minji kissed Appa nose smiling showing bunny teeth smile. Jungkook chuckled placed her down and ran away stumbling in a way.

"Such a cutie!" Jimin said.

"Of course, my sperms are cute."

"Excuse me, mister! They all got my cuteness in genes okay."

"We are getting late for the ceremony, let's continue this argument later," Jungkook said

"You are the one who started it!"

"Fine I am sorry Luna Jimin, I beg for your forgiveness, should we go now, guests are arriving in the backyard." Jimin giggled.

Ah! His giggles, could my day be any better.

They walked outside hand in hand. The only guests that arrived were Namjoon's family.

Mei Noona and her cute 10-year-old daughter Hei-Joon.

Today was Jungwoo and Jisoo's ceremony they got their wolves and apparently, Jungwoo was not happy about it while Jisoo was boasting about it to her grandma.

"Hei-Joon, go play with Jungwoo and Jisoo okay." Namjoon kneeled to his daughter, she had namjoon's dimple smile.

Jungwoo would be happy to see his crush.

Jungkook ruffled Hei-Joon's hair who dashed towards his friends.

Namjoon and Jungkook had a long-lasting hug as well and Jimin and Mei.

"You're glowing kook!" Namjoon said.

"Hyung stays away from the cake, you don't want to break it right." Jungkook cautioned when Namjoon was about to touch the towering cake.