Chapter No: 23💜

Jimin opened his eyes in a familiar cabin with the typical scent of Melon, his back hurts, he sat up met gaze with the cat-like wolf.

"Yoongi?" Jimin's eyes widened.

"Jiminah! You woke up...Thank God!" Yoongi hugged him. Jin hyung and Haesoo Noona entered the room.

"Jimin! You okay." Haesoo hugged him tightly.

"Noona, you are crushing my son," Jimin whined.

"I am hungry Noona, I want food." Mei, Eomma and Chohee stuffed the room.

"You okay Jiminie," Eomma asked concern dripping off her wrinkled features.

"I am starving! I want food, my son wants food!" Jimin roared. Jin hyung chuckled at his cute brother.

"You didn't even visit us Jiminah!" Yoongi whined

"I wrote you letters, Pabo" Jimin scoffed got a pout from Yoongi.

"Jiminah what will you eat," Mei asked.

"I want spicy Ramen, and some fried rice and chicken soup I am also craving sweets, so I want chocolate Icecream too." Jimin blurted.

"How will you find it in the deep forest? I will make you some fish. It will be good for you." Mei said, and they both left for the kitchen.

"Luna...where is Luna."

"She also got fainted, she is okay now, sleeping in a different bedroom...I don't know how I and Yoongi managed to get all of you out of the burning mansion, some guards and servants helped us too." Jin said.

"Jimin why are you so fat?" Yoongi blurted receiving a glare from Jimin.

"You call yourself doctor!? I am fat because there is a baby inside my tummy." Jimin ridiculed Yoongi. Chohee giggled.

"Chohee also has a baby inside her, her bump is smaller than you." Yoongi pointed out.

"Eomma! Your rude son is calling me fat!" Jimin yelled

"Yoongi, don't call my son fat." A voice from the kitchen rang.

"Can I check you? I mean your baby?"

"No!"

"I am a doctor! I can tell how's your little champ doing inside your womb." Yoongi said. Jin hyung took a seat along with Chohee.

"If that so..." jimin laid straight.

"How many weeks?" Yoongi asked

"Hehe...12 weeks." Jimin tickled as Yoongi lifted his shirt. He took out his fingers pressing them down his belly button.

"Jimin you're on your first trimester...surprisingly you're heavy."

"Stop calling me fat! Just check if my champ is okay." Jimin yelled, Chohee and Jin enjoying the drama.

"Chohee, how many weeks are you?"

"I am at my 15th-week hyung."

"Do you feel the baby?"

"I don't...But my doctor said it's okay."

"Jiminah, your baby is okay and maybe surprisingly healthier I guess." Yoongi checked his pulse and put the shirt back down.

"I am hungry! Where is food?"

"And your pup is always hungry as well." Jimin glared at Yoongi, eomma called them to the dining table. And Jimin emptied her fifth bowl of rice and fish, getting stunned stares from others.