Chapter No: 42💛

2 Months Later

Jungkook's pov

He saw him dangled shuddering and gasping for air until he took his last breath, His brother, His Hyung, His teacher, Died.

The town square was stirring with murmurs and gasps some saddened some scared faces in the sight.

He saw many emotions.

Eomma had been sick for 2 months, she had a high fever, losing your son is the worst, the one you raised and cherished the one you loved more than yourself sifting out of your fist like fine sand.

Appa was blank, it's like a soulless body, Tae was starving himself, he lost his appetite and blacked out two times now and Namjoon Hyung, He stayed with Jungkook all those times lifting his mood, He knew from inside Namjoon was beating himself and acting strong for his family.

Guards took out the rope off Rihyun's neck his body plopped hard on the ground, it was filled with wounds and scars from all the torture, They put him in the cart to bury him in the graveyard. Jungkook sighed as he rode the cart scurrying towards the royal palace.

He got inside the whole aura was saddening inside the palace, there he scented his mate's bright scent standing out in dull ones.

Jimin came and greeted him with a tight hug. Tae and Namjoon followed him behind.

"It must be hard for you," Jimin whispered in his ear releasing his calming pheromones He pecked his neck which calmed his mood, he pulled back and hugged Tae.

"Taehyung-ah! You lost your brother, but you always have me...I will be right beside you whenever you need me." Jimin whispered in Tae's ear and pecked his forehead. Namjoon and Jungkook adored their interaction seeing Tae smiling after a really long time, they missed that boxy smile.

Jimin took Namjoon in an unexpected hyung.

"Namjoonie Hyung, I know you are strong, but you have to cry it out...Don't keep it inside you Hyung let it all out." Jimin pulled back from the hug, and a tear slipped from Namjoon's eyes followed by a sob.

"Thank you, Jiminah!" Jimin wiped his tears flashing him a smile, he grabbed Tae's hand.

"Tae Tae, Let's eat," Jimin said to Tae.

"Jiminie, I don't feel hungry."

"Tae...Look at yourself, You have to eat to live." Jimin dragged him to the dining table. And took a tray of food from the kitchen. He forked out the meat and pressed it on Tae's lips.

"Eat." Tae hesitated then opened his mouth, chewing the meat.

"You know Tae, I love when you are excited about food, I love when you eat, I don't like weak Tae, I like healthy Tae." Jimin stabbed another piece feeding it to Tae who smiled.

Soulmates.

Mei descended downstairs and flashed a faint smile to Tae and jimin, she dragged his mate upstairs, while Jungkook sat beside Jimin who was feeding Tae.

"I am hungry too!" Jungkook blurted and Tae smirked.

"You're just jealous." Tae teased and Jungkook glared at him, Jungkook opened his mouth gesturing Jimin to feed him.

Jimin chuckled and pieced out meat to feed his jealous mate.

"It tastes so good," Jungkook said

"I made this for Tae," Jimin said.

"What! I want as well." Jungkook pouted.

"Why are you sulking, there is more in the pot." Jimin fed the last bite to Tae, And Jungkook filled his plate from the pot.

"I never knew you had cooking talent." Jungkook shoved the meat in his mouth.

"What are you trying to imply Jeon Jungkook, You think I am talentless?"

"No! When did I say that?"

"You both enjoy your meal, okay, I will check on pups." Jimin went upstairs.

"Namjoon Hyung will leave tomorrow for Yang pack, He will take over the throne," Tae said.

"I will miss him." Tae filled himself a glass of water.

"Tae, you know we will visit him, right? Yang pack is not far from here and Namjoon Hyung will visit us too." Jungkook assured his brother.

"Kook-ah, Thank You," Tae said.

"What's wrong with you alien? You never say thanks. At least to me."

"That's something I regret Kook, What if I appreciated you and Rihyun, he would not have hurt us then, right?"

"No Tae, You have always been a good brother to us, It was Rihyun who didn't care for the bond we had, Not your fault."

"Let's drop this topic, Let's talk about Namjoon Yang, Aish it sounds a bit weird and funny."

"Yeah, In Korean it translates to Namjoon Sheep." Jungkook chuckled.

"Mei noona is Chinese, it might have a significant meaning in their language," Tae said.

"Yup!"
-----------------------

Servants loaded Namjoon and Mei's luggage in the cart,

"I will miss you all!" Namjoon hugged both of his brothers at once. Then Luna and Appa, lastly he hugged Jimin.

"Jiminah! Take care of Jungkook and Tae."

"I will hyung." Jimin smiled at him. He is going to be alone since Chohee got married now, hardly gets in contact with him and Now Mei Noona is also leaving.

"You all can always come to meet us." Mei ruffled Tae's hair and hugged Jungkook as she pecked Jimin's forehead. They sat in a cart waving their hands as they disappeared from their sight.
_________________
Alpha King's Pov

Everything is leaving one by us, Youth, Children, Life, He saw his wife sick and pale like dispersing into thin air, Everything has an end, But it felt like his end was near very near.

Jungkook side hugging his mate, why it looked like it was his youth standing in front of him, He spent his youth in the best way possible, he had his lovely mate, he had his children running around the mansion. It looked like a yesterday just passed away, it looked like he lived only a few days.

Indeed everything has an end

You are closer to your end.

He found himself standing alone outside while everyone was walking inside, he coughed hard covering his mouth found droplets of blood on his hands.

"Appa, are you okay?" Jungkook asked and he hid his bloodied hand behind his back.

"Nothing son, just a normal fever."

"Alpha, you don't take care of yourself, Come in the room, I will make you some herbal tea." Areum grabbed his arm hugging it tightly as she dragged him into their room.

I have to make Jungkook Alpha before I die.

Please shower your love to this chapter and smack the vote button!

Please comment as well

❤💛💜