Chapter No: 21💜

The weather is clean and clear now, It rained all night. Jungkook woke up feeling an empty bed, he was buried in sheets.

"Jimin!" He called. And the bathroom door opened.

"Why did you leave the bed it's early?"

"I had to throw up..." Jimin said. Jungkook gaze melted he stood up and cupped his cheeks.

"Do you want to eat, I can cook for you." Jimin nodded.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Spicy Ramen! The one you made at the cabin."

"That's my special recipe."

"Make me please, Baby is hungry." Jimin smiled and jungkook kissed his soft lips, shoving his tongue inside, he pulled back and gave him quick kisses. And jimin's stomach growled loudly.

"Baby wants food." Jimin caressed his tummy. Jungkook kneeled and flapped up his shirt and showered kisses to the flat stomach.

"It tickles!" Jimin laughed and jerked back. Jungkook stood up and adored his mate.

"Let's go and eat," Jungkook said dragging Jimin to the kitchen, where maids bowed to them.

"Masters what would you like to eat."

"Halmeoni, you are older than us, please call us sons," Jimin said to the old maid which warmed from his kindness.

"Halmeoni, Kookie is making me food, so you can rest," Jimin said and jungkook smiled at his mate.

"But..."

"No buts...I will only eat kookie's ramen!" Halmeoni chuckled along with other maids they bowed and left.
While jungkook was boiling noodle cakes. The silver bell outside rang indicating mail is here.

"I will go check the mail, okay," Jimin said.

"Be careful, do not run."

"Stop behaving like my mother!" Jimin walked outside carrying a stack of letters and slammed them on the kitchen table. He took out the most pretty looking grey satin envelope decorated with lace. Jungkook was adding spices fully engrossed in ramen.

It looks like a wedding card.

"Jiminah! You don't have to read them." Jungkook quick glanced at his mate.

"I am just going to read a wedding card."

"Okay," Jungkook said, stirring noodles.

"It's so pretty." Jimin scented the envelope.

Hmm...Jasmines.

"What's so pretty? Show me here." Jungkook walked to him stunned to see the royal card of a certain pack.

"Jimin! Give it to me." Jungkook said, serious gaze scaring jimin, who gave it to him.

"That Asshole..." Jungkook opened the envelope almost ripping it in the way.

The parched paper, with Nam pack calligraphed in pure gold.

From:
Alpha King Nam Ju Hyuk
To:
Alpha King Jeon Jae Hyun

Dear Brother:

Oh, my sweet little brother, I hope you are doing well. I heard from my little birds that you are training your guards to fight with Nam Pack, You're so stupid Jae-Hyunie, you're not even half as strong as my pack, and your sweet little son, Rihyun, or should I say, my nephew. Is with me, Poorboy. I know how much you love your pups...I don't want to war with you Hyunie all I want is your pack, just give it up or give up your son's life. I will be waiting for your welcome when your troop will come to war. It will be better to give me my pack, It's mine. It was never yours. Or you like to get killed with my warriors. It's up to you.
Your Big brother
Ju-Hyuk

"No way!" Jungkook yelled startling jimin. The boiling water was about to fall out of the pot, Jimin switched off the stove released his calming pheromones.

"That fucker abducted my brother!" Jungkook slammed his fist on the kitchen table. Jimin was terrified as jungkook's eyes glowed green he kept releasing his calming pheromones and succeeded, jungkook's eyes went brown again.

Luna and Alpha king descended downstairs.
"You both woke up early today." Luna smiled. The letter still fisted on jungkook's hand. Luna walked to Jimin and ruffled his hair, while jungkook take Alpha king away from the kitchen to show the letter.

"Jiminah! You woke up early today, let's have a morning coffee." Luna said

"Luna I want to tell you something."

"Yes."

"You're going to be a grandma of mini jungkookie." Luna's eyes widened.

"What!? Are you..." Jimin nodded smiling and got hugged by Luna.

"I am so happy Jiminah! " she pulled back and pecked his forehead.

"I am hungry Luna!"

"You need the best food, where are the maids? Where is Chohee? You both need good food." Luna scanned finding no mate.

"Kookie was making ramen for me, but he is angry because of the letter." Luna glanced at his mate and son, their expression turned sour and pheromones pungent.

"Alpha, what's wrong?" Luna asked.

"Ju Hyuk abducted our Rihyun! That bastard!" Alpha roared and Luna released worried pheromones.

"I failed!" Luna exclaimed

"I failed to protect my son." Alpha king consoled her mate, leaving jungkook and Jimin behind.

"Jiminah! I have to go..." Jimin's heart raced, leaving your mate to war while it's unpredictable he will be able to make it back.

"W..When" the lump on his throat went bigger.

"Today...As in Now." A tear escaped Jimin's hooded hazel eyes, jungkook wiped his tear with his thumb.

"You are making it hard for me."

"You promise me that you will come back soon." Jimin grabbed his shoulders.

"I will, I promise," Jungkook said sincerely

"Can't you stay?"

"I can't, It's selfish right? There are so many soldiers going with us leaving their mates behind...You cant think about yourself." Jungkook said in a calm honey voice he pecked his forehead.

"I will come back...I have to get training, there is no way we can fight their army, they are strong, I have to protect Rihyun...my brother."  Jungkook cupped his cheeks wet from tears.

"I will kick their asses and come back! And Jiminie is strong! He will wait for me!" Jungkook cheered him up and he smiled, rubbing his tears.

"Then go bastard kick their asses! Especially that one old hag's" Jimin cheered.

"That's my jimin!" Jungkook captured his lips in a sweet kiss and pecked his nose, he caressed his flat stomach.

"Take care of my daughter." Jungkook blurted.

"No! It's the son." Jimin glared at him.

"Why? I know it's a girl! I feel it."

"Shut up, pabo! I want mini jungkookie running around with a bunny smile."

"I want a pretty princess like you."

"The fuck you said."

"I said what I said."

"Jungkookah, where is my goodbye hug." Jimin spread his arms

"Hey, I am not dying! No goodbye hug"

"Call it, come back soon hug." Jungkook embraced him in a hug, he nuzzled on his neck, he will miss his scent for months, it's going to be a hard time for them but they will know how colourful their lives are with each other."

Please Vote for my story and comment, thanks for reading!