Chapter No: 26💜

Taehyung's POV

His leg hurt like hell because one stupid warrior hit it hard with a wooden bat. The dead bodies of opponents lay on the ground, They have won the battle but that bastard Nam Ju Hyuk flew away from their grasp and without killing him they can't take over his pack. At least they gave them good damage. Namjoon already broke three swords whilst slashing the enemies.

"Taehyung! Are you okay?" Appa came and crouched down to his leg.

"I think it broke?" Tae said.

"You sit here I will check on jungkook okay?" Appa said and a Healer came forward to check his leg.

One warrior rushed to them carrying the bloodied body of Jungkook, His heart skipped a beat.

No...

He stood up Limping to his brother who lay like a dead body on the ground. He cupped his cheeks cold like ice.

"SOMEONE BRING THE GOD DAMN HEALER!" Tae roared. Appa and Namjoon dashed towards jungkook.
And Namjoon placed his head on his lap. A tear escaped from his eyes. Alpha king acted strong and grabbed the arrow pierced in his abdomen and pulled it out with force, blood oozed from it. He gawked at the bloodied arrow

"Take out the arrows! They are poisoned!" Namjoon panicked and turned him back and grabbed out another arrow,

Tae winced his hands trembled as he clenched his fist around another arrow he closed his eyes and pulled it out.

Appa pulled the last arrow out hugging his son tight while sobbing on his chest. Tae's hands were shivering drenched in his brother's blood. The healer rushed to them and snatched his hands to check his pulse.

"We have to go back before the poison spread in his body." The healer said and Namjoon reacted first carried him in his arms.

"What about Rihyun!?" Tae blurted

"Nam Ju Hyuk took him to his hideout, we have to save jungkook for now!" Namjoon shouted.

"We are going back!" Alpha shouted the troop looked tired and weak. They got in the cart pulled by wolves hurrying back to their pack.
------------------------

"He has a high fever, Luna." Healer Halmeoni said as she placed her palm on fainted Jimin. Luna was scared for him, he was fine a day ago and now he is burning.

"What should I do now?" Luna asked

"We have to wait until he wakes up," Halmeoni said. Mei laid beside him and raked her fingers through sweaty hair. His bright skin was pale now, his lips were chapped, he looked lifeless.

"Chohee...What happened to him?"

"Luna, I just found him like this on his bed...I thought he was sleeping but he didn't react I checked and he had a high fever." Luna frowned, just a day before they were happy with the twin's news.

"Luna...It will be better If he leaves him, Only one person should stay inside, in case he gets fever dreams." Halmeoni said.

"I will stay with him, Luna! " Chohee said. And Luna nodded. They left the room. Leaving two alone. Chohee hugged him which bump not allowing him to.

"What happened to you, Minnie?" She pecked his forehead. And fall in slumber beside him.
_________________

He kept running through the deep forest chasing his pups running around, a smile plastered his lips.

"Jisooyah! Jungwoonie! I will catch both of you!" Jimin chirped as the giggles of his pups echoed in the forest.

"Appa! We are hiding okay!" Jisoo cheered as Jimin closed his eyes to count.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6..." He was counting when suddenly grey clouds covered the sky. Heavy rain soaked his beanie. He stopped the countdown, Lighting blared the sky.

"Jisoo! Jungwoo! Let's stop the game! Let's go back home!" Jimin yelled only hearing the giggles of his kids. He followed the giggles. It's coming from every corner of the forest. Whenever he follows the giggle he found nothing, like his kids and forest are one thing now. Tears streamed down his eyes washing with rain.
He dashed only to hit someone. And fall back on the floor.

"Jungkook!" He hugged him tightly.

"Jungkook I can't find our pups, will you help me find them."

"No! I will hide and you find all of us." Jungkook smiled he was also soaked.

"No! Please don't do this to me."

"Don't leave me!" Jungkook laughed and rushed deep into the forest Jimin followed him and he started fading into thin air.

"No! Jungkook!" Jimin cried. He was vulnerable.

"Jisoo! Jungwoo! Jungkook!" He yelled

"Let's stop this game and go back home!" Jimin yelled the sky blared again. Giggles echoed again and this time it was mixed with jungkooks too.

"You all can't leave me alone!" Jimin sobbed he was getting frustrated. He started following giggles but fell back hard on the floor.

"Don't leave me!"

"Let's get back home!"

"LET'S GET BACK HOME AND STOP THIS GAME!" Jimin yelled again laid on the wet floor, wetness covered his skin, He was panting hard energy was sucked out of him.

"Jimin!"

"Don't leave Please!"

"Jimin!"

"JIMIN WAKE UP!" someone shook his body hard, he opened his eyes, wet from sweat.

"Chohee...They all left me." Jimin sobbed.

"They are mean!" Jimin yelled.

"No! Everyone is here with you Jiminah" Chohee hugged him tightly. First rays of sun filtered from the window. He stroked his bump.

"It was just a dream." Jimin sniffled and snuggled into Chohee, calming from the cinnamon scent.

"Just a bad dream..."

Please Vote and Comment!
🤗🤗🤗