Chapter No: 11❤

Jimin's POV

In a crowd of wolves of different castes from rich to poor, from beggars to landlords. It was a big market. The smell of bloodied meat mixed with the new crisp scent of fabric. He brushed his fingers to smooth colourful bolt of fabrics, other hand was in the secure grip of jungkook making him flutter. The way he cares about him. It was obvious, right? He liked him. He saw mating necklaces through glass panned shop. He has never been here.
Suddenly a red sultry dressed omega jumped on jungkook hugging him tightly.

"Jungkookie Oppa!" Her voice echoed in jimin's ear. Only he can hug jungkook why she is clinging to him like a koala.

"Get off me you bitch!" Jungkook sneered.

Get a hint bitch and fuck off! Jungkook hates you.

"Jungkookie Oppa welcome to the pack." She smiled there was lipstick on his teeth. She doesn't even know how to apply lipstick. She was wearing a skin-hugging red dress barely reaching her knees. And red heels.

How do you survive cold in this! Here I am wearing 1 shirt 1 hoodie and above that a woollen sweater I look fat bear. I don't even have money to buy. I look weird.

"I am not your Oppa!" Jungkook said and Cho-Hee pouted. Jimin was annoyed. He was pissed. His pheromones turned sour. Cho-hee grabbed jungkook's arm.

Get off bitch! Don't touch him.

"Oppa let's buy a mating outfit for me."Jimin grimaced at her high pitched voice

"I am not going to buy you lingerie! Do it yourself." Jungkook rolled his eyes. Jimin was overwhelmed. He can't even control his pheromones.

Chohee stomped her feet. Pouting while jungkook and jimin walked away.

"Jimin what's wrong?" Jungkook asked

"What?"Jimin gulped

"Your scent is sour," jungkook noticed it. What he will do now?

"No, it's not." Jungkook dragged him into the alley. His back pressed up against a brick wall. Jungkook leaned close. His rainy scent covered jimin like a second skin

"Are you perhaps jealous Park Jimin?" Jungkook smirked. Jimin stared into his eyes. The air was heavy.

"N-no why would I" Jimin stuttered.

The hell is wrong with me! Why I am stuttering?
He leaned closer, beads of sweat forming on Jimin's head. His ice-cold hands cupped Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin closed his eyes waiting for it to happen. It was his first time. None of the wolves he met grabbed his attention. He is the only one. He knows it.

A pair of soft lips attached to his. His hands roamed around his neck. Pulling him close. His heart pounded against his ribs. He give in kissed him back. It was gentle and soft only lips attached. Jungkook pulled back met gazes with shy pink jimin.

"Omega you don't even know how to kiss," Jungkook smirked

"It was my first kiss you dumb!" Jimin barked.

"I was your first? That's how it should be." He clutched jimin's hand caressing it with his thumb.

"Jungkook you mean it right?"

"What Jiminah?"

"The kiss..."

"Let's make it clear," Jungkook said making jimin gulp. He faced jimin grabbed his shoulder.

"Jimin will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook said and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Yes!" Jimin said and hugged jungkook. He hugged him back. The market looked more colourful now. Both of them release happy pheromones.