𝟏𝟎, 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Chapter Ten.
Blast from the past.

Teaching. It's a lot more than just doing something and expecting people to follow. You have to have patience. Be able to teach in a way that people will understand. Speaking from the perspective of someone who has super human abilities, it's not always easy. Emotion is what fuels people, human or not. Our emotions are what drive us. For people with powers emotion is driven harder. Everyone has one emotion that'll over power the rest, that emotion being what powers the abilities of some as well. Sometimes you have to let your brain make the decisions rather than your heart. Using what is taught to you, rather than what you think you should do. Sounds easy, but it is always found to be the opposite.

Natasha and Athena had been in Morocco after Natasha was able to go underground from secretary Ross and the others. Tony informed Ross that Athena was being homeschooled in the compound as Ross automatically assumed Athena would run off with her mother like figure. This being a lie, of course, but Tony already knew that Athena only had two months, it now being a few days less. A month and twenty seven days. That's how long Athena had with memories and powers. That was how long she'd have before her world flipped upside down.

Athena tapped her fingers on the dashboard of the car that Natasha was now using. Natasha had been inside Dagligvare grocery shopping. She was humming Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams, it was one of her favorite songs at the moment.  She heard the car beep as Natasha walked outside, white plastic bags in hand. 

"Where are we going?" Athena then asked once Natasha got into the drivers seat. "Norway. I've got a place there... Kinda. It's a trailer, it's not much, but it's better then nothing." Answered Natasha as she started the car and began diving.

Athena's playlist was heard from the car's radio. Her playlist favorites being Wildest Dreams, What Makes You Beautiful, Story Of My Life, Bad Blood, and One Last Time. Natasha smiled as Athena would sing the songs, occasionally joining along, but mainly remaining silent as she prefered Athena's voice over her own.

"After the Sokovia Accords, the hunt is on for remaining Avengers. Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff are currently on the run." Was heard after the music dialed down, the Russian news being more depressing.

Natasha and Athena both realized Tony fudged the truth to Ross, which would explain as to why Athena was not mentioned as a runaway. Athena was only thankful that it was mainly T'Challa's doing that she was not a vigilante or fugitive, although being the daughter of two seems balance it out.

The car parked outside the trailer that Natasha had spoken of. Natasha grabbed out a loaded gun, walking swiftly yet carefully up to the trailer in case there was anyone waiting inside for her. Athena, still having her powers, was prepared if there was anyone there, but knew Natasha prefered weapons of powers - not wanting Athena to lose control again, that is.

Athena moved her hand, a gust of wind having swung the door open. Natasha held the door so it wouldn't make noise. She held her arm out, making sure Athena was behind her. Walking up to the only room in the trailer Natasha lowered the gun at the sound of snoring.