𝟔𝟖, 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.

The door of Happy Hogan's apartment unlocked. From the viewpoint of the entrance security camera, Peter opened the door as the villains enter living space in the following order: Norman, Otto, Max–who glanced menacingly at the camera for a second, causing it to glitch, and finally Flint. Athena had been standing by the doorway to make sure they all entered the house without causing a scene. The last one to come inside before Athena was Aunt May. "Where's Connors?" Athen asked May. "He told me he wants to stay in the truck." May told her.

"Okay. I feel kinda bad using Happy's place like this." Peter said to his aunt, as she looked around and saw all the villains in the living room. "No, no, no, no. He'll get over it." May responded, as she nodded. Electro fired a dim pulse of energy at the TV, causing it to turn on. On the news, the majority of American society - 67 % - voted against the addition of Captain America's shield to the Statue of Liberty in a national plebiscite. Athena rolled her eyes at what was displayed on the tv.

Sandman sat down on the couch, immediately leaving some dirt on it. "Oh, sorry." Said Flint, as he tried to remove it, soiling it even more. "So this is your plan, Athena, Peter? Mmm? No lab, no facilities, just performing miracles in a condominium? What, you're gonna cook up some cures, some frozen burritos in a microwave?" Asked Otto, condescendingly. Norman was tinkering with the Dum-E robot. "I could go for a burrito." Said Osborn.

"These two teenagers are gonna kill us all." Octavius spat as he glared at them. "If you're so sure, then let's do exactly that." Athena said–she tilted her head to the side as her eyes flared violet. Purple hues surrounding her hands. "Oh, hell no! I did not sign up for this." Max exclaimed as he took a few steps back. "Octuvius just had to open his mouth, huh?" Muttered Flint, as he looked over to Athena–none of the villains being able to erase the imagery of their Ultra Violet.

"Well, you see this is why you don't go against Athena." Peter said, as he grabbed Athena's hands and made sure that her eyes were no longer violet. "You're up first, Doc." Peter said, as he patted Otto's shoulder, and then headed to his room. "What? Hey, I told you. I don't need fixing. I don't need fixing! Especially by a teenager using scraps from a bachelor's junk drawer." Otto exclaimed. Athena moved her hand around and played with a sphere of energy. Max and Flint glanced over to make sure they weren't in her way.

Electro walked up towards the room, clearly interested in whatever is in Peter's room. "No, no, no, no. He got something back there. I can feel it. That weird energy." Max said, as he subtly looked over his shoulder to see Athena cautiously glaring at him. Inside his room, Peter walked up to a rectangular box-like object covered in sheets. He removed it, revealing an advanced tool made by Stark Industries. "What the hell is that?" Asked Norman. "It's a fabricator."