𝟑𝟖, 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

Chapter Thirty Eight.
Posibilites.

You're almost always taught to distinguish your thoughts well

You're almost always taught to distinguish your thoughts well. Listen to your head versus your heart. Which would be the logical play? I guess it depends on who you ask. She would rather die for this kind of crisis, but no one will allow that. That's the slight downside of the teamwork thing. It's said there's no "I" in team. But there is a "me" if you rearrange the letters. That would be the mindset for the upcoming events. How will that play out?

[Space]
"Hey, what's going on?" Asked Peter as there was a slight turbulence on the space ship. "I think we're here." Stephen answered. He turned around and saw how close Athena and Peter were standing, and only gave Peter a look. Athena then laughed subtly as Peter took a few steps back from her.

"I don't think this rig has a self park function. Pete, get over here and get your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close those around it. Understand? This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." Tony said. Peter then walked over to the steering gimbal and did as told. "Okay, okay. Ready." Peter nodded.

Athena walked up towards Stephen and watched the huge hologram projector of the planet they began reaching. Athena could tell Stephen was glaring at Peter. "Do you want me to read you Harry Potter so that you'll calm down?" Athena asked Stephen, who scoffed. "That was one time." Stephen reminded her. "Yeah, maybe once when I had to read it to you." Athena hummed. "What are you on about now?" Stephen questioned. "Wong and I keep tabs on your average Harry Potter intake. We made bets, and he filled me in. Looks like you've done good on catching up." She murmured.

"Hey, can we maybe have this conversation later?" Tony spoke up. "Yes, for once I'll agree." Stephen nodded. Athena shook her head. "You two are such muggles." Athena mumbled quietly. "Says the one who nicknamed me 'Harry Potter'." Stephen reminded her. "You should appreciate that nickname. I've given other people worse." Athena shrugged. "Name two nicknames that you've given people." Stephen said. "Harry Potter, The Tin Man, Badass Widow, Blondie, Knock Off Oliver Queen, Voldemort," Athena said, and Tony rolled his eyes. "Yes, we get it. You nickname the Avengers." Tony chimed in.

There was rumbling heard along with more turbulence. "We might wanna turn." Peter said at this moment. "Turn! Turn! Turn!" He exclaimed in a slight panic. The ship had ended up ramming into a building on the planet. Part of the ship had broken because of this. Iron Man and SpiderMan had fully suited back up as Doctor Strange and the Weather Witch created a force field around them all. The ship came hurdling downwards and crashed onto the ground. They would've been dead had it not been for the energy manipulated force field that Athena had created for them, with the help of Doctor Strange. Although something told them all that Athena may have been able to handle that alone. Nonetheless, the four had officially landed on Titan.

"You all right?" Stephen turned to Tony, who nodded as he got up with his help. 'That was close." Tony replied. "I owe you one." Tony then added as he and Stephen shook hands somewhat awkwardly. The two of them stared at each other for a moment as they then realized that neither Athena nor Peter had spoke since they had just crashed.