𝟓𝟑, 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞.

Steve staggeredly tried to get up. "In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter; It was never personal. But I'll tell you now... What I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet, I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much." Thanos told him. Thanos' entire army is summoned to the ground which include the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders and Chitauri Gorillas. Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly gets back to his feet. With a fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army alone. Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his communicator.

"Hey, Cap, you read me?" Sam Wilson's voice was heard through the comms. Steve stopped and looked around. Steve refused to believe what he had heard. He looked down at his wrist and saw Sam's bracelet on his wrist. He hadn't noticed that it had glowed slightly, not only that but there was now a small charm of a falcon on it. That's when Steve realized he wasn't imagining things. "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" Said Sam once more. A yellow portal began to form behind him. "On your left." Sam told him.

Steve looked behind to see the portal on his left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve and the revived Wakandans shared a look when Sam zoomed in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, there are dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, Doctor Strange descended. He is joined by Athena Maximoff who is still in her Black Widow suit. Violet colored hues surrounding her entirely. The two standing besides each other already radiated power. Besides them were Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watched in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrived from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes were Bucky, Groot, the Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, and Pepper Potts (clad in her own iron suit) arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" Doctor Strange asked. Wong turned and stared at him. "What, you wanted more?" Wong asked, as if the hundreds of heroes weren't already enough. Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Professor Hulk, War Machine, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. Athena having automatically gone into Natasha Romanoff's infamous Black Widow pose. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.

"AVENGERS!" Captain America called out in a loud voice, as he was now front and center amongst everybody else. He then summoned Mjolnir. "Assemble." Captain America finished. Thor yelled a battle cry, as did Black Panther and the heroes charge, the Avengers theme swelling with their stride. Everyone had either been flying or running towards Thanos. Thanos raised his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well. Then both sides collide. Drax and Korg, Pepper and Tony, all which are battling against Thanos' army.