𝟏𝟔, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

Chapter Sixteen.
The SpiderMan.

A secret

A secret. A six letter word that can make or break just about anything. See, it's a commonly known thing that superheroes must keep their identity a secret for safety reasons. Now there are some heros or vigilantes that have had their identity exposed to the world for other reasons. Secrets are like walls, and you can't really know someone with walls between you. So once those walls come crashing down it can cause a lot of upcoming issues. It comes to a point where you start to wish you had someone to tell about this secret, but then it wouldn't be a secret, would it? So, what do you do? Well, that depends on who you ask, I suppose.

"Caroline?" Athena called out as she entered the apartment. Nothing was heard. Caroline had gone off to work leaving Athena home alone. She sighed at the idea of being alone. It was odd for her to be alone. Something inside her was telling her that she wasn't used to it, like she always had someone. Only now she didn't. 

Athena saw a box on the counter. It was wrapped in holographic wrapping paper and a lavender bow. The name Thea was written on it. Athena unwrapped the box and saw that it was a rose gold iphone 7. It then did click to her that she hadn't had a cell phone - in reality she had no phone due to her having run away with Natasha, so she left her phone in the compound, the same phone that Tony kept in case Steve Rogers decided to call his daughter, but there was never a single call. 

Athena set the new phone up as she watched Drake and Josh in the living room. It didn't take that long to do as she had no one to add to her phone's contact. She had no parents, siblings, or friends. The people she met at school she hadn't gotten their number as she was more busy on trying to make it to the right class on time.

Out of boredom Athena decided to walk around the city an get some food as she hadn't eaten anything besides breakfast. She turned the tv off and stood up, walking to the door of the apartement. She opened the door and walked outside, locking the door as she shut it. Walking down the hallway of her apartment she heard children crying, parents arguing, annoying country music, and furniture being moved around.

Athena made it outside and was simply walking around with her new earbuds in, listening to One Direction on her phone as she made her way to Delmar's, as it was the only place she could think of going to. Only she was thrown off guard when she heard some shout, "Hey!" Athena looked around in confusion. "You're that spider guy on YouTube, right?" Someone questioned. Athena followed the man's gaze and saw a guy in a red and blue suit with a spider emblom standing on top of a building.