𝟒𝟕, 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

Chapter Forty Seven.
Rules are meant to be broken.

[Tokyo]A nightclub in the city of Tokyo is now seem

[Tokyo]
A nightclub in the city of Tokyo is now seem. The entertainment still intact, loads of dead bodies of yakuza members are seen as a hooded figure threw a shuriken at another yakuza member that was firing at him. They were shouting something in Japanese, as two more men come out of nowhere and draw out their UZIs.

"あいつだ! アキヒコさんを (It's him! He's after Akihiko!)" Said one of the men. Both men fire their SMGs as both got slain by a shuriken. A yakuza member wielding a katana charges at him in the stairs, but is immediately overthrown and slain by the Ronin. Ronin then fights another sword-wielding thug, which is thrown outside the glass, killing him.

They passed through two more buildings as the fighting ensues with different screams, shouts, more havoc inside, and gunfire. A man in a dark raincoat jumps through the glass window, with the Ronin doing the same, as both of them lands in a dark alleyway. The man in the raincoat turns to the Ronin, who just landed after him. It was Akihiko, the leader of a yakuza gang, whose head being hunted by the Ronin himself.

Akihiko then said, "てめえ なぜこんなことをする? 俺たちてめえになにもしてねぇだろ! (Why are you doing this? We never did anything to you!)" Ronin brought out his katana and reversibly wielded it. "地球の半分 サノスにやられた... お前はなぜ無事なの...(English: You survived... Half of the planet didn't. They got Thanos... you get me.)" He responded. Both sides engaged in combat as Ronin pierced his stomach, but doing only minor damage to him.

"お前はもう十分殺しただろ (You're done hurting people.)" Then said Ronin. "俺らがだと? 気でも狂ったか! (We hurt people? You're crazy!" Said Akihiko, as he gestured to all the scattered bodies of his henchmen and chuckles. Akihiko then charges, which Ronin immediately blocked. Both clang swords for two seconds, seeming that the yakuza leader has the upper hand, but Ronin punches him in the face, and sword-points him to his throat, in which Akihiko is temporarily petrified.

He lowered his sword as if he is about to surrender, but charges again at Ronin. Both swords clashed as Ronin slices his stomach, losing stamina, but gaining more strength from his rage. In a Gatotsu-like sword stance, he said, " 死ね! (DIE!)" They both drew their katanas and the sword-fight continues. Ronin is clearly a better fighter, but Akihiko is also quite experienced. They clang swords, and for a second, it looks like Akihiko has the upper hand swinging at Ronin's neck. Ronin, however, ducks and slides under the katana, and slices Akihiko in the stomach as he slides past. Akihiko, now fatally injured, drops his katana.

"待て! 助けてくれ! お前に何でもやる! 何が欲しい? (Wait! Help me! I'll give you anything! What do you want?)" Said Akihiko. Raising his katana, Ronin said, "What I want... You can't give me." He then thrusts the blade downwards into Akihiko's stomach. The body of the Japanese falls to the ground. Ronin grabs the sword, and wipes it on his gauntlet, ridding it of the blood of Akihiko. He noticed someone behind him, and grabs his mask, and slides it off his head, revealing himself as Clint Barton, who has gone on a rampage since the decimation. He turns around and looks at Natasha, who is standing behind him, holding an umbrella, and in casual clothes.