𝟔𝟑, 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬.

Lexi had gotten home from questioning and went straight to her bedroom. Her parents had been at work later than usual today. Athena offered to spend the night at her house, but Lexi declined because she knew Athena was with Peter and didn't want to burden them. She sat on the bed and opened her laptop. Before the questioning at the station, Lexi had gotten Ned's help in trying to find Noah. They'd been using the Stark Industries satellite to scan for Void Noah's dark matter in the area, but so far there was nothing. Lexi sighed, as she continued to watch the screen in hopes that something would pop up. Lexi just wanted Noah back.

Meanwhile, Athena had wanted to visit Caroline in the hospital, but she wasn't allowed there anymore. Even with Matt Murdock confirming legal charges would be dropped, people still didn't feel safe around Athena. But not even because of her, but because of the Avengers' checkered past. And seeing as she was heavily entangled in all of that, it wasn't the best idea for her to be roaming around as if nothing had happened. Happy was still in some trouble, so he wasn't able to check in on Caroline either. Athena called her earlier, but still no answer.

"Hey, she's going to be okay." Peter told Athena, as he saw how she kept looking over to her phone. The two of them had currently been at Caroline and Athena's apartment. Since Caroline wasn't there, and the public assumed Peter and Athena would be at his apartment, they decided to stay at Caroline's for the night. May had talked it over with Happy so that they could stay at his apartment, but Athena declined on her behalf, because she didn't want to take up his space. Peter was staying there because of May, but with everything that was going on, Peter decided to stay with Athena tonight.

"Wasn't the whole point of you staying at Happy's for safety purposes?" Asked Athena. Peter nodded, "Yeah?" He sounded kind of confused. "Then why spend the night here where we have no idea if someone's going to throw a brick through the window." Athena then asked. "Because you can't stay with Lexi or Mj right now, and I don't want to leave you alone. And yes, I know you're perfectly capable of taking care of yourself, but I don't want you getting hurt anymore then you have." Peter told her.

Athena's gaze shifted to her desk. Athena walked over and opened the drawer. She pulled out some photos that had been held with a rubber band. "Caroline had the idea to start a scrapbook. She had me choose pictures to print out, but I never actually did any scrapbooking, even though she bought the craft supplies to do so." Athena said as she took the rubber band off and looked at the photos. "Why not? Seems like it'd be fun." Peter said as he walked up to see the pictures she held in her hands.

"Because I didn't want to cut them up and bombard them with glitter or washi tape. I like these photos because they're memories. Memories of events and people I never want to forget... And if something happens later on where I get my memories taken away, I need to remember what was most important to me. My family and friends." Athena responded.