81

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬.

"Open a breach!" Athena shouted at Noah. He quickly searched his coat pockets until he found the breach device. "Now!" Athena shouted. Noah quickly pressed the button and opened a breach. Everyone watched as a breach formed. Kate ran inside a car, as a man was still after her. The breach was open, but no one dared get any closer, so they instead tried breaking into the car Kate was in. Athena mentally cursed as the person she needed to come through the breach hadn't.

Right as the breach was about to close an arrow shot through it. The man trying to break in the car got shot in the leg. Several arrows were fired from a different angle now. Two people jumped out of the breach before it closed. Two separate archers shot at the remaining men. Athena let out a sigh of relief. One of the archers grabbed Kate and dragged her out of the car. He pulled her away from the remaining people—Athena, Noah, and the two breachers.

"Oh, come on!" Muttered Clint Barton, as he shoved Kate against the wall. He removed the Ronin mask from her face, ready to hit her. "Come on!" Clint muttered, as he lowered his fist. Kate's mouth dropped. "You... You're Hawkeye!" Kate exclaimed, overjoyed. "And who the hell are you?" Asked Clint. "I could ask you the same thing." Said Oliver Queen, as he had his bow and arrow aimed at Clint. Kate's eyes widened. Clint turned to face Oliver. "You've got to be kidding me." Clint muttered.

"Surprise!" Athena hummed, as she walked over to the three of them. Noah followed beside her. "You're Oliver Queen." Clint sighed, as he looked at the Emerald Archer. "It's the Green Arrow. Now, who are you?" Oliver asked sternly. "Clint Barton. Better known on this earth as Hawkeye." Athena told Oliver. "It's you who I don't know." Athena turned to the woman who came through the breach with Oliver. "Amara Hayes." She responded. "Crossover time, baby!" Noah clapped.

"Oh, this is going to be fun." Clint muttered, sarcastically. "Oliver, put the bow and arrow down. Clint's no threat. Not now, anway." Athena said to him. "Mind explaining to me why we're," Oliver pointed from himself to Amara, "No longer on our Earth." He finished. "Look, I was opening the breach in a rush so we didn't get killed. I wanted The Flash or Supergirl, but apparently you two were the only ones available." Noah murmured. "Careful. I could just as easily make it so you no longer have the use of your tongue." Amara warned.

"Try it. I wonder what my best friend, who also happens to be the most powerful being ever, would have to say about that." Noah said, as he stepped towards Amara. "If she was so powerful she would have dealt with this herself instead of dragging us here." Amara responded, agitated. "Can I just say, this might be the best thing that has ever happened, like, ever." Kate suddenly chimed in.

"Lovely to meet a fan." Amara said sarcastically, and Kate rolled her eyes. "Now would you like to explain who the hell are you?" Amara asked. Both Oliver and Clint nodded at the same time, as Clint pointed to Kate, and Oliver pointed at Noah. "Uh, well..." Noah trailed off. "I'm Kate Bishop." She responded, starstruck. "Noah... Gustin." He said hesitantly. Oliver, Amara, and Clint remained silent for a minute or so.