𝟒𝟓, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞

Chapter Forty Five.
The Other Side.

"I need some entertainment

"I need some entertainment. It all of a sudden got boring when I couldn't cut the tension between Athena and Peter with a knife." Sighed Noah as he sat down on the ground. "Glad to know we're entertainment." Athena said to him. "You didn't deny the tension thing." Noah told her in a smug tone. "You do realize she can easily hurt you, right?" Lexi chimed in. "See, this is why I need duct tape for my mouth." Noah shook is head.

Athena looked over and saw Peter had been sitting on the ground as well. He had been several feet away from the trio. His SpiderMan mask in hand as he stared out into the pitch black field that laid before him. His other hand was made into a fist, which he used to steady his chin on. It was clear something had been bothering him, and now it bothered Athena, too. She assumed it was because she'd not only snapped at him, but almost killed him, even though they were all already dead to begin with. Neither of them liked seeing the other upset, and that was crystal clear.

Lexi and Noah exchanged glances as they saw how Athena had been glancing over at Peter. The two murmured amongst themselves. "Will you two stop being gossip girls, please?" Athena huffed as she turned back to face them. "Over my dead body." Noah said, the girls raised an eyebrow. "Alright, fine. Over my double dead, dead body. If that makes any sense... Yeah, I'm gonna stop talking now." Noah then nodded. "Yeah, that may be for the best." Lexi sighed.

"And, you," She then turned to Athena. "You better start talking." Lexi told Athena. "I've been talking, but there's not much that can be said at the current moment." Athena responded. "I mean, you better start talking to Peter. Please..." Lexi pouted. "And no, not for our entertainment. I genuinely think you could both use each other to simply talk to." She then added. "Yeah, you're right." Athena nodded. "I usually am." Lexi shrugged. "I'll be back." Athena said. "We'll be here. It's not like we have any option." Noah hummed.

Athena walked over to Peter and sat down next to him. "Hi," She said. "Hey," He then said. "Are you okay?" Athena asked him. "Yeah, I'm perfectly okay." Peter had said, but it was clear that was a lie. "You're doing that thing were your eyes can't focus on one specific thing because of how anxious you are." Athena said rather quietly. Peter then looked away from his mask and turned to face Athena, although she had now been staring at her necklace's pendant. Peter put two fingers under her chin and made her look up and then at him. "I'd say I'm pretty focused now." Peter then said.

"Aww." Noah said from a few feet behind them. "Oh, my God." Lexi face palmed as she dragged Noah back. "I apologize for him. He doesn't seem to grasp the concept of anything besides gossip and entertainment." Lexi then added. "I cannot disagree to that fact." Noah nodded. Peter thought to himself for a minute. "Alright." Peter said. He then shot a web at both Lexi and Noah. It had them both extremely close to each other without being able to separate. "There. You wanted some tension." Peter smiled as he waved at them with his fingers rather than his whole hand.