𝟑𝟎, 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Chapter Thirty.
Panic attacks in the making.

It's that feeling inside you

It's that feeling inside you. That indescribable feeling. You know something's going to happen, but you aren't certain. It's an odd sensation. She feels it quite often. It was assumed to be her mind playing tricks on her, but that couldn't be true. Had she known that she knew upcoming events in a blurred state would be too much to handle. It's the feeling of panic rising inside her that was felt more and more by the day. A part of her wishing she'd stayed back and let the experienced ones handle it all. It was too late now. What was upcoming couldn't be prevented. Little did she know that everything was leading directly towards the game that would end it all.

"What is that noise?" Demanded Hela in a tone that radiated annoyance. "The common folk aren't exactly falling in line. There's a resistance trying to knock down the front gates." Responded the executioner. Hela waved her hand in a swift motion and her creatures/guards went at it.

"Tell me about yourself, Skurge." Hela then sat straight up and looked down upon him. "Well, my dad was a stonemason. Me mum was-" He began, but she cut him off. "Right, yeah, I'll just stop you there. What I meant was, what's your ambition?"

It took him a second to respond. "I just want a chance to prove myself." Said Skurge. "Recognition... When I was young every great king had an executioner. Not just to execute people, but also to execute their vision... But mainly to execute people. Still, it was a great honor." She told him.

"I was Odin's executioner." Hela then added as she stood up from her throne. "And you shall be my executioner. You want a chance to prove yourself? Find that girl that was running around with my brothers. Kill her for me. She got on my nerves when she used her powers against me and not them." She then handed him a rather sharp axe.

"I know very little about said girl. From what I do know, she's a mutant human with powers of her own." Skurge then said. "Very well. Then bring her to me, and I shall kill her. I am a god. That girl doesn't stand a chance against me." Hela tilted her head as she smirked.

"Now, let's begin our conquest." She told him. The two of them walked out of the throne room and walked out with several armed guards following them. They made it to the astral projected that would transport them elsewhere. "Skurge, where's the sword?" Hela then turned to him as they arrived to the portal key. "That sword is the key to opening the Bifrost." She added as he ran up to see that it was gone. "Those people you mentioned, the ones who aren't falling into line... Round them up."

***

A loud gasp was heard as Thor abruptly awakened. The maids who had been applying damp towels on his bruised skin then scoured. He had gotten up off the ground, having instead sat up straight. His breathing remained heavy. Then having recalled the previous events Thor stood up. Looking around he saw no one. Just the room that was seemingly some kind of guest room for those who would occasionally survive. Thor saw his chest plate on the ground, picking it and putting it back on so he was no longer shirtless.