𝟔𝟓, 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝.

It had been a little while since Athena Maximoff had been face to face with none other than Sara Lance, the White Canary of Earth-1

It had been a little while since Athena Maximoff had been face to face with none other than Sara Lance, the White Canary of Earth-1. Though she lived on another Earth, she was able to remember her. Athena felt like she needed a little bit of a break—with everything that had happened the day before, so she decided to use the breach device to travel onto the earth that Sara currently lived on. And as of right now, they had just begun training.

"So how did you lose your powers to begin with?" Sara then asked, pulling her shirt over her head. She had a sports bra on, but her stomach was still revealed. Sara preferred to train that way–it was how she almost always trained. Still, Athena still had her shirt on. Athena wore a muted pink shirt with short sleeves and charcoal black pants. Sara then did a signal with her fingers, putting her fists up. Though, Athena didn't feel like answering her question. "Alright, don't answer. Let's fight."

Athena then attempted to aim at Sara's jaw, but Sara puts her arms together. Causing her to hit at the wrong thing. "No holding back, Thena." Sara then smirks—suddenly grabbing both of Athena's wrists, pulling them downwards. Causing her own fingers to lock together. Athena was quick to get them apart, but then Sara pushed her back."Fight me like you would any other bad guy, come on." Then Sara pushed Athena again. And Again, until Athena completely lost it.

"Come on, Maximoff. From what Barry and Oliver have said, you throw one hell of a punch." Sara told her, as she ducked a swing Athena had attempted. "Well, maybe-" Athena cut herself off, as Sara grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "I'm better with my feet." Athena finished, as she kicked Sara–having Sara stumbled back. Sara grinned, as she stood up straight. "Now we're getting somewhere." Sara chuckled. Athena looked at the blonde assassin—noticing how Sara was awaiting any kind of hit from her.

Athena then tried to slide her leg from under her—but Sara jumped up. Using that chance to grab her by the ankle, sliding from between her to get her to fall onto the ground. Then Sara pushed herself up with both of her hands, quickly bringing her leg back to hit Athena in the face. Causing her head to turn due to the amount of force that was put into the kick. Sara then pressed both her feet into the ground, flipping herself over onto her front. Then jumping up a bit—striking a pose as one foot was in front of the other.

"I know you can do better than that." Sara comments, the edges of her lip then twitch into a devious smirk. "Didn't you just fight some dark version of your friend yesterday?" Asked Sara, as Athena looked at her with a frustrated facial expression. "Yeah, I did. And I got my ass handed to me by him." Athena responded, as she continued to throw a few punches at Sara, but she ended up ducking almost all of them–the ones she hadn't dodged, Sara just brushed off, as if nothing.

"Okay, let's try something else, because you clearly are getting this." Sara sighed, as she pulled her blonde hair back. "I clearly am not getting this because without my powers, I don't have much." Athena murmured. Sara scoffed, as she shook her head. "We both know that's bullshit, Thena. Black Widow and Captain America trained you in hand in hand combat." Sara told her. "They trained me, yes, but it clearly didn't stick." Athena responded.