𝟔𝟐, 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫.

"You okay?" Asked Peter, as he put Athena back down safely. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. Let's just... never, never doing that again. I'm never doing that again." Athena said, as she shook her head.
"Okay. Uh, well, I should probably get out of here." Peter told her. "Be safe. And please, if there's something major going on, tell me. I may not have my powers, but we both know I can throw a punch." Athena said. "Yes, I know that very well. And I'll let you know if I need you... See you later" Peter said, as he swung up onto a building.

Suddenly a news report appeared on the screen. Athena and Peter looked up to see what it was, as did everyone else who was in the Town Square– which was a lot of people, as usual. "This is breaking news." Said the news reporter. "We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka, Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning: You may find this video disturbing." And then a video was shown to them.

"Oh, no. No, no, no." Athena mumbled quietly, as she shook her head subtly. " I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man and the Cosmic Witch attacked me for some reason! They has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. Spiderman's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else! And she's been going out of her way to be like Black Widow, but with the blood on her hands that her sister, Scarlet Witch, has." Mysertio said on a pre-recorded video.

"Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties." Edith was heard asking Mysterio, as the video had cut to a different angle. One where Mysterio looked severely injured. Athena and Peter had been standing over him, but it was mainly Spiderman that was in focus. "Do it. Execute them all." Said Spiderman. Several shots were heard fired on the video, and then it abruptly ended. Peter glanced down at Athena, and she'd glanced up at him– both worried at what the video supposedly implied.

"This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website, TheDailyBugle.net." Said the news reporter. J. Jonah Jameson was seen on the news screen. "There you have it, folks: Conclusive proof that Spider-Man and Cosmic Witch were responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an inter-dimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will, no doubt, go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down."

The video of Mysterio appeared on screen again. This time Quentin Beck looking more scared, as he spoke hastily. "Spider-Man's real– Spider-Man's real name is– Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker! Not only that, but the Cosmic Witch has been hiding in plain sight as 'Thea Martin'." Said Mysterio. Pictures of both Peter and 'Thea' were shown on the screens around, and then the photos were merged into the two teenagers in their superhero suits.