87

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟕: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐞.

Athena, the real Athena, stepped back into her car after finishing the spell for the astral projection

Athena, the real Athena, stepped back into her car after finishing the spell for the astral projection. She continued driving down the road, there was a Taylor Swift song playing on the radio—some things never change. Athena passed by the sign that said 'Welcome to Westview'. She drove all the way to the heart of the small down until she saw who she was looking for. Athena saw Agatha Harkness still playing Agnes as Wanda made sure of it before she left Westview years ago.

Athena parked her car and then stepped out. She walked towards Agnes who was jogging around the town square. "Agnes," Athena called out. "Well, would you look at what the cat dragged in! Whatcha doing back here, sugar plum?" Agnes said with a slight laugh. "Hey, Agnes, it's been a minute. Hey, could you help me with my car?" Athena asked.

"Well, of course! That's what neighbors are for. Even though you fled this little down, didn't you, hon?" Agnes said, as she followed Athena, who tried her best not to roll her eyes. "Whatcha need help with?" Agnes asked. Athena didn't answer, but instead knocked Agnes out with a swift hit to the back of her neck.

Athena used her magic to carry Agnes into the back seat of her car. Luckily no one else was around, and those who were didn't look up from their phones long enough to see anything. Athena drove down to Agatha's house, as she still remembered where it was. Athena used the same spell to carry Agnes into the house and into the basement from before.

Athena walked over to the table by the wall. She grabbed a knife and then walked back over to Agnes. She grabbed Agnes' palm and cut a three inch cut and then collected Agnes' blood into a vial. Athena walked back over to the table and waved her hand around as she cast a spell of her own. All while Agnes was still out cold.

It was a few minutes later when Agnes woke up. "Woah! Now, where have you brought me, sugar cookie?" Agnes asked with a laugh, as she stood up. "Yeah, I don't have time for this." Athena said and waved her hand around to remove Wanda's spell. Agatha noticed Athena standing in front of her in the basement—her eyes widened as she shook her head.

"No. No, no, no." Agatha said rather frantically, as she rushed past Athena and saw the Darkhold was gone from the stand she once used years back. "What did you do? What did you do!" Agatha shouted as she threw the knife at Athena's shoulder and watched as it pierced her skin. Agatha groaned in pain, as she felt the pain from the knife in her shoulder as well.

Athena removed the knife from her shoulder as if nothing happened. She then looked up at Agatha with a slight smirk. "Calm down, Agatha. It was Wanda who left you as Agnes. I removed you from her leash, temporarily." Athena responded. Agatha narrowed her eyes. "I also used your blood to link your life to mine, so if you try to kill me, you'll die too." Athena added.

Agatha's face dropped. "What do you want from me? I thought you and your sister were gone. Off to do whatever creatures of spontaneous creation do." Agatha scoffed, as she leaned back against the wall. "As you can see, you no longer have the Darkhold. Wanda stole it and wants to use it and someone's power to travel the multiverse and find her kids." Athena began, as Agatha looked intrigued.