Chapter 8 - The Fatui [Edited]

.

.

.

"All memories of Teyvat will be erased." 

The words from Lunaria - or, the past Lunaria - echoed in your mind. 

You thought about it. Did you want to forget about Teyvat? Forget how you met Venti, Aether, Diluc.. and so many of your favorite characters? You were still looking forward to journeying with the Traveler, and meeting people in Liyue. 

"I must send you back now," Lunaria said, breaking your train of thoughts. 

"Wait- can I like- talk to you again?" You said, tripping over your words. Your vision started to turn fuzzy, the stars around you two shining brightly. 

Lunaria smiled. "Our minds are connected. When you wish to speak to me, simply call on your inner power and focus your mind on it. This could also work if you wish to channel my spirit into the real world, creating an illusion of me. I would be able to speak and interact with other people." 

"Go forth, y/n, as Lunaria." 

~~~

Opening your eyes, you squinted up at a blonde who was looking down at you. A few others were looking down as well, with.. Venti explaining to them about something. 

Wincing, you sat up, letting your eyes adjust. 

"So, you're Lunaria." 

You looked over at Diluc, who was frowning down at you. He had a different look in his eyes that you couldn't quite place. 

Aether helped you up, and you blinked, focusing your eyes. He let go, backing away, a look of fear flashing across his face. Everyone in the room also flinched. 

"What?" You asked, furrowing your brows. 

"Your eyes glowed white." Jean said, staring at you. 

You looked away while they discussed things, everyone glancing over at you every now and then. 

Movement at the window lifted your gaze. You stared out, your eyes flicking around it, and saw that movement again. 

A blast of electro, heading straight towards the window. 

Your eyes glowed white, a flash of Cynthis bursting through the room as you ran forward, the energy breaking the window as you jumped. You threw your hand forward, a glowing star flying through the air and intercepting the electro. It exploded in front of you, and you tossed another star in front of you. It flattened, and you dropped onto it, rolling to a stop. 

You stood up quickly, your sword appearing in your hand. Your glowing eyes swept the area, and you saw, outside of Mondstadt...

A group of Fatui, with a shorter boy with a large hat staring up, right into your eyes. 

Scaramouche. 

.

.

.

"ehe" as venti would say

ill be updating tmrw as well btw

k bye