FINALE

this is it

holy crap

cant believe i started this a year ago

thank you all for reading these chapters it means everything to me. i honestly can't put it into words how much it means to me that people care for my work. its more than i get irl

ik that most people have not stuck to the end but to those who have, you have my heart

book 2 will come out at some point after this i need a break bruh

and it will be SO MUCH BETTER its all i can think about-

enjoy!!!

.

.

.

You held the stone in your palm, face stoic. You flicked your eyes upward, glancing around at the scenery, in case it was your last.

Then you reached your hand outward, opening your fingers, the stone falling through the air.

It was like a ripple effect from where the stone landed. Pure waves of power exploded outwards, and the trees and clouds blurred together into a snowy white expanse. You stumbled backward, face twisted in confusion as strips of light flew around you, blending into the mirage, as the area around you turned into...

a wide, open area, snow covering the entire ground with rocky mountains surrounding it.

Your eyes flew open in shock.

Was this...

Terra Lunae?

(If you haven't read the updates, I've changed the language and style of the nation. Language is now Latin, and Roman style structures)

A warping sound came from behind you, and you turned, eyes narrowing.

(Yes guys.)

(I'm obsessed with raiden.)

The color drained from your face, matching the.. thing walking towards you.

Pure black eyes, staring lifelessly at you. Black lines wrapped around her cheeks, eyes, and neck. Her face was devoid of any emotion.

"You have chosen against Celestia."

You grit your teeth, fingers clenching around the polearm tighter.

The woman closed her eyes as black lines crawled down her right arm, reaching out of her fingers and forming a void black sword. A dark aura radiated off the blade as she raised it up, pointing it at you.

"Die by the same blade that killed your ancestor."

~~~

You flew back into the cliff side, air violently leaving your body. You coughed, falling to your knees and bending over, arm wrapped around your stomach as you wheezed desperately, air rushing back into your lungs after a few heaves.