Chapter 2

Ellies Pov:

| 11th September | Wednesday |

School started two days ago and today is the first time we're having soccer practice this school year.

Since I'm the only girl in the soccer team I'm always changing with the cheerleaders, since they have practice at the same time.

..which means I have to change in front of Josie.

Well..the past few years I wasn't that fit or well..I didn't really like my body. But Eric and I've been going to the gym for a while now and now I really like how my body looks. I have muscles on the arms and abs and also lost about 10kg.

I wonder if the others even recognize me..

I open the door to the girls changeroom to find pretty much all the cheerleaders already changing into their uniforms.

But then they all look at me, which makes me stop. I frown. "What?" I ask confused.

Josie then walks towards me and she's still not in her uniform. "It's Ellie. Don't you recognize her?" She asks while wrapping her arms around my shoulder.

"Wait that's Ellie?" One of the cheerleaders exclaims shocked, making be snort.

"When did she get this hot?" I hear some girl whisper to another, which makes me raise an eyebrow.

I can feel Josie tense up, making me look at her. Her jaw is clenched and her grib on me tightens.

"We probably should get changed." I tell her, which makes her look at me.

She slowly nods and then let's go of me. I walk over to a free space at the bench and put my stuff down. I then take off my shirt and grab my soccer uniform.

When I look back up I find some girls looking at my body, which makes me feel a little uncomfortable. They never used to look at me before.

"Hey.." I feel a hand on my shoulder, which makes me quickly turn around to the person.

"You okay?" Josie asks and I sigh deeply before nodding.

"You sure? You look really uncomfortable." She says and I bite my inner cheek while staring down at her.

She used to be taller than me but over vacation I grew about three inches.

"It's just..they all look at me changing and it makes me uncomfortable. Not that I don't like my body now but..it's still weird that everyone is staring at it." I mumble and her face softens and she gently squeezes my shoulder.

"How about we just wait with changing until everyone is already out? I can find an excuse for coach." Josie suggests, which makes me smile.

"Yeah. Thanks, Jo." I reply and she smiles while letting her hand fall down my arm but not without brushing her hand all over my arm, sending shivers through my body.

"I'm going to change though, so it doesn't take that long later." She says and then goes back to her stuff.

I sigh softly while sitting down on the bench. I try to cover my upper body by crossing my arms, which worked a little.

I glance over to Josie to look if she already finished changing. Of course only for that..

But I find her just taking off her shirt. I somehow stop breathing and just stare at her. I quickly look away.

No, it's wrong

I just complained that the others looked at me and now I'm looking at her

But I find myself looking at her direction again. But she's not there anymore.

"It's very unpolite to stare at a girl's naked body." I suddenly her Josie whisper in my ear, which makes me jump.

"I-I wasn't staring!" I exclaim embarrassed while avoiding looking at.

Then I noticed that the other girls are already gone. How long have I been staring at her?

"Yeah, sure." She replies with a snort and then grabs my arm and pulls me up.

"Don't complain about people staring at you when you're staring at others too." Josie says and then puts her hand on my cheek and patts it.

She always does that when she's either proving a point to me or when we see each other in school.

I look down blushing but she doesn't pull her hand away. She moves her hand down to my chin and lifts my head, so I'll look at her.

"Now get dressed."