Chapter 20

Ellies Pov:

Josie and I have been studying for a while now and I'm pretty sure that dinner is ready soon.

I'm currently doing an exercise as Josie watches me and helps me here and there.

But then I suddenly feel her hand on my thigh. I don't look at her but I can feel her staring at me. As I continue doing the exercise I bite my lip to stop myself from literally jumping on Jo.

Her hand then starts to move upwards and on my inner thigh, making me gasp. I don't know if it was a good or a bad idea for not putting my clothes back on yet.

"Let me make you feel good too." She seductively whispers in my ear.

Okay fuck it..

I get up while grabbing her hand and walk with her back to her bed. But then she suddenly pushes me down on my back and straddles my lap.

"It's your time to feel good, remember?" Josie says before leaning down to kiss my neck.

I wrap my arms around her back and grab onto her shirt. But right after that she takes it off again and throws it on the floor

"Hold onto me." She tells me before kissing down my chest.

I hold onto her as my nails slightly dig into her back, making her groan in pleasure. We continue making out and damn..I'm getting horny again.

But then I feel her slowly drag her hand down my body and in between my legs, making me gasp. Josie starts to move her fingers against me, making my breath hitch.

"That feels..wow." I breath out and she lifts her head to look at me.

"You want more?" She asks with a smirk and I nod while humming.

Right after that she pulls my underwear down and puts her hand back in between my legs.

"Ready?" Josie asks and I hum as I start to drag my fingers through her hair.

But then someone suddenly knocks on the door, making us pull away.

"Dinner's ready." Pia yells from the outside.

"Whyyy!" I whine, which makes her chuckle.

"We'll continue this later tonight." She tells me and gives me a soft kiss before getting up.

"Why are you now the chill one and I'm the super horny one?" I groan and she turns to look at me with a smile.

"C'mon, get dressed." Josie says while grabbing my arms and pulling me up..

"Yeah yeah.."

Since Josie wants to wear my shirt she gave me one of her tank tops. We both then put our pants on before walking downstairs. I'm already curious how her parents are going to react to all the hickeys I gave her, since you can see them on her neck and some on her chest. I just hope Pia won't have..the talk with us now..

The first few minutes at the dinner table we didn't talk. Jo and I kept glancing at each other and I catch Pua eyeing us here and there.

"So..how was studying?" Mark asks without looking up from his food.

"Yeah, how was it?" Pia asks with a grin, making us blush.

"Dad?" Josie calls him, making him look up at her.

"Ellie and I are dating." She says, on which I look at her surprised.

"Oh I know. Explains a lot. Especially the hickeys on your neck and chest. I know you wouldn't do that with anyone else but Ellie." Mark replies with a small smile.

"And your mother told me about that little incident." He adds, which makes us both blush.

"Don't you think you're a little too young to have sex?" He asks, making our face turn even redder.

"Mom was literally 19 when she had me!" Josie whines embarrassedly and they chuckle.

"Well that's different!" Mark exclaims while crossing his arms, acting all grumpily.

"Literally how?" She asks with a snort.

"Well..you're our daughter! And you're growing up so fast!" He whines, making her smile.

"Aww, dad."

"At least you can't get pregnant.." he mumbles and now we're blushing again.

"Dad!" Jo exclaims embarrassed, making us laugh.

"Heyy, I thought you're on my side!" She whines while hitting my arm.

"I am!" I say and then lean over to her.

"But it was a little funny." I tell her and then gently kiss her cheek.

"You two are so adorable!" We hear Mark exclaims, which makes us chuckle.

"Sorry sorry. Let me fangirl!"