Chapter 23

Ellies Pov:

"Okay see you on Wednesday." Coach says before dismissing us.

I was about to walk over to Eric but he just quickly walks away. I sigh deeply and then just go back to the changeroom. When I walk inside I could already hear the cheerleaders talk about the sleepover tonight.

"Ellie, are you going to come too?" Sara asks as I walk over to my stuff.

"Uhh..sure." I answer before taking off my sweaty shirt.

"What are we even going to do at the sleepover?" I ask as I turn around to look at them to find them staring at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

Josie then walks over to me and puts her hand on my stomach. I look down to find big bruises all over my stomach.

I know I have some on my legs and back too. I just feel it.

"Oh no no, it often happens that I look like that. It happens when I either get hit by the ball or when I have to jump on the ground to stop the ball." I explain with a small shrug.

I then look back at Jo, who still looks at me worriedly. So I place my hand on hers.

"I'm okay, Jo. It doesn't even hurt that bad." I reassure her but she doesn't stop.

So I cup her cheeks to make her look at me. "I'm okay." I tell her before leaning in and gently kissing her forhead.

"If Josie wouldn't like this one girl I would totally ship you two so bad." We hear someone say, making us pull away.

"Wait..do you like Ellie?" Sara asks shocked and Josie and I glance at each other for a second.

"Oh my god, you do!" Lily exclaims excitedly, making us blush.

"Guys, no no no." Josie says with a nervous smile.

"It's obvious. So much makes sense now." Tina comments and she sighs.

"Guys just stop, okay?" She tells them and then goes back to her stuff.

Everyone looks at each other but doesn't say anything. I catch Rachel look at me, so I give her a small smile before turning back to my stuff.

It hurts..having to deny our relationship but we have to..

*****

It's been a few minutes and now everyone is gone except Josie, Rachel and me.

"I'll try to talk with Eric about..you know." Rachel says while mentioning to Josie.

"Thanks, Rachel." She replies with a small smile.

I then walk over to Jo and wrap my arms around her waist from behind. She quickly looks over her shoulder at me.

"El-"

"She knows." I tell her before softly kissing her cheek.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him. That's your job." Rachel says with a small smile.

"But..you two are very cute." She adds before leaving the changeroom.

"So..she found out?" Jo says while turning around to face me

"Yep. I don't know how but she did." I reply, making her chuckle a little.

"Well..about our date. Since today is sleepover how about we'll go out after your family came over?" She suggests and I smile before leaning in to kiss her.

After a few seconds I pull away while biting my lip. "Sounds perfect."

"You're pretty sweaty. How about..we take a shower?" Josie suggests with a grin, making me start smirking.

So I take off my shirt before grabbing hers and taking it off after. I then put down my pants and so does she. Now we're only in our underwear.

"You know..I haven't seen you naked before." Jo whispers in my ear, making me chuckle.

"You will now." I whisper back as I gently push her into the shower.

I open her bra clasp and then throw it on the floor as she strips down of her underwear.

"Now you." She says as I stare down at her body.

I take off my underwear and Josie takes ahold of my sports bra before taking it off by pulling it over my head. She starts to smirk and then leans in to kiss my chest. I sigh while leaning my head back and pulling her into me by her waist.

"We said showering." I whisper in her ear and she hums in response.

We then pull away and I turn on the shower. As the water runs over our heads I pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist as I press her against the wall. Jo immediately puts her hands in my hair and kisses me deeply. We continue making out for a while until I pull away and go down to kiss her neck.

"What happend to showering?" She asks while breathing deeply, making me chuckle.

Her breath starts to get heavier and heavier and so does mine. I then move my lips down on her chest and she starts softly humming at that.

"Touch me." Josie breaths out, which makes me look up at her.

"Horny again?" I ask with a smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"Obviously." She answers annoyed, making me chuckle.

I then lean in to kiss her again as my hand slowly travels down her body. When my hand is there she sighs softly, which makes me smile.

"You in to try something different?" I ask as I leave soft kisses on her neck.

"Depends on what it is." Josie says and when I lean back to look at her she's smirking, her eyes full of desire.

Oh this is going to be good..