Chapter 27

Ellies Pov:

|26th November | Thursday |

I woke up by people talking around me. I slowly open my eyes to find myself still laying on Josie. After a few minutes I slowly sit up on her stomach while rubbing my eyes.

But when I pull my hand away I find everyone staring at me.

"What?" I ask confused as I go through my hair.

"What were you doing?" Sara asks, which makes me frown.

"Um..sleeping, why?" I reply confused as I carefully get ott Josie, without waking her.

"Why were you sleeping on Josie?" Sara asks while rasing an eyebrow but I just shrug in response.

Josie then starts to shift, which makes me look at her. She slowly sits up and stretches.

"Um..why is everyone looking at me?" She asks with a frown.

"Let's get breakfast." Sara just says before getting up.

*****

| 27th November | Friday |

Finally Friday again

I can't wait to just sleep all day

But today has been very strange..

Everyone has been staring at me and even the teachers have been acting weird.

As I walk to my third period I find Eric stand at his locker. I instantly walk over to him.

"Hey Eric. Today has been very strange, I-" I stop talking when he walks away from me without saying anything.

"Eric!" I yell after him but he continues walking.

"Ellie Kinsely and Josephine Miller, please come into my office." Mr. Brown announces over the speaker.

I sigh deeply and then walk to his office. I knock on the door and when I open it Josie is already sitting on a chair in the office.

"Please come in." Mr. Brown says, so I do.

I sit down next to Josie and wait for him to speak up again.

"So..I don't know if you know already but there's a video of you going around." He says, making me look at Josie with a frown.

"What video?" she asks nervously, so I quickly take her hand.

"Okay, so um..in the video you can see you two in the girls changeroom. In the shower.." Mr. Brown explains, on which our eyes widen.

"Oh fuck.." Josie says while holding tighter onto my hand.

"C-Can you see anything of our bod-"

"No." He says immediately.

"I-um..I can show it to you. Only if you want, of course. " he adds and we nod.

He then types something on his pc and then turns the screen to us. "Ready?" He asks and we nod again.

Mr. Brown then starts the video and it's only about five seconds long but enough to make me feel sick.

This was a very private moment and knowing everyone saw that..just doesn't feel great..

"And everyone saw that?" Josie asks, her voice being all shaky.

"I think many people have seen it.." he replies with a small sigh.

"Fuck, so Eric saw it too.." she mutters.

"That's why he was acting so weird earlier.." I say and she squeezes my hand.

"Look girls, I'm here if you need someone to talk to." He adds, which makes me smile a little.

"But..I need to call your parents. Someone filmed you two without your permission and uploaded it." He says and I look to Josie.

She nods slowly, so I look back to Mr. Brown and agree. He then calls them and now all we can to do is wait..