Chapter 15

Ellies Pov:

Eric then walks over to the door and opens it. Rachel gives him a small kiss and then goes over to us while he closes the door again.

"Hi." She says with a shy smile, a little surprised to see us.

"Hey." Josie and I say at the same time.

"So..what are going to do now?" Josie asks as Eric walks over to us too.

"How about we play truth or dare or never have I ever? So you can get to know each other." He suggests and at the end we all agree.

Of course, always the party games..

We then grab some alcohol and then go  upstairs.

"Let's go to my room, since mine is bigger." Josie says with a smirk, making Eric roll his eyes.

"It's only because you're older." He mumbles and we can't help but laugh at that.

"Wait, you're older?" Rachel asks shocked, making Josie chuckle softly.

Why does her laugh have to be so adorable..

"Yeah, I am. Either I look younger or Eric looks super old." She replies and he hits her arm at that.

Josie snorts at that and then opens the door to her room. We all walk in and I immediately jump on her bed with my front on it. The others laugh at me but I don't care.

I then feel the bed dip in next to me, making me turn on my back. I find Josie smiling down at me, making me blush immediately. I quickly sit up and she chuckles at me, so I hit her arm.

"So..who wants to start?" Eric asks, who's sitting on the couch with Rachel.

"Me." Rachel says, so we all look at her.

"Josie, truth or dare?" She asks while raising an eyebrow and she chooses truth.

"Okay well..this has been something I've been asking me for a while now actually." Rachel starts, making me raise an eyebrow.

..what is she going to ask?

I just realized this but..isn't Rachel a cheerleader too? I never noticed her before but now that I think about it she is.

"Eric told me a lot about you but he never mentioned a boyfriend nor girlfriend. So..is there someone you like?" She asks curiously, making me blush and Eric raise an eyebrow.

"I'd like to know that too." Eric adds and Josie nervously starts to fiddle with her fingers.

"Well..um.." she gets more nervously, so I put my hand on her lower back but so that they won't see it though.

She looks up to me with a small smile and then takes a deep breath before saying, "Yeah..I like someone."

"For how long?" Eric asks curiously.

"Yeah, for how long?" I ask teasingly, making her glare at me.

"Well..for about a year now?" Josie answers, which makes both of their eyes widen.

"A year?! And you never told me?" Eric exclaims shocked.

"You know I'm not good with feelings.." she mutters embarrassedly.

"And I just had to think about it and be sure. Like- if I could even imagine a future with them and stuff like." She adds with a nervous smile.

"So you do?" Eric asks curiously and she nods shyly, making me smile.

I know Eric wants to know more but he doesn't question anything more. We then continue playing for a while more and now it's again Rachel's turn to ask.

"Now Ellie, truth or dare?" She asks while raising her eyebrow and smirking at me.

"Uhm...dare." I answer, making her start to grin.

Oh God..

It was the wrong decision, wasn't it?

"Okay so..I hope this won't be weird but..kiss Josie."