Chapter 30

Ellies Pov:

"What am I doing here, Jo?" I ask with a sigh as she leads me over the soccer place by my hand.

But then I see Eric sitting on the bleachers, which makes me stop. "No no no, I don't wanna talk to him." I say, trying to move backwards but she won't let me.

"Love, please." Josie begs and I sigh deeply.

"Fine." I mutter.

"But I want you to stay with me." I add and she nods with a small smile.

We then continue walking over to Eric and sit down in front of him. I cross my arms as I look at him and he glances between me, Jo and the floor.

"Look Ellie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said so hurtful things. And I don't hate the fact of you two dating, it's just..a lot to get used to." He speaks up after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"I know it is. I had the same situation with you and Rachel. But..I'm in love with Josie and I want your approval. You mean a lot to me Eric and it's really important to me. Especially since my mom isn't.." I tell him, on which he starts to frown.

"Why not? I thought she's okay with you being gay." He replies but I just shrug.

"I thought so too. But I guess not. Or she's just not okay with Josie, since you're her precious boy and very um..overprotective over you." I say, making Josie snort.

"Hah, Ellies mom is a simp for you." She comments with a chuckle, which makes us chuckle as well.

"But why doesn't she like me? She barely talked to me before." Josie adds and I shrug while mumbling a 'I don't know'.

"I guess I just have to show her how cool I am." She says proudly with a grin, making me laugh.

"You don't need to do much." I tell her before gently kissing her cheek.

I glance over to Eric and he's smiling at us.

"But I also think she was really um..traumatized by our video." Jo mumbles, which makes me snort.

"Wait..they saw your video?" Eric asks surprised and we nod, which makes him laugh.

"Ahh rip you two! I don't think any parent would be so comfortable with watching their kids having shower sex." He comments, making me blush.

"We weren't having sex!" I exclaim embarrassed but they just laugh at me.

"Well..it pretty much looks like it." He says, making me groan.

"So..all good again?" Eric asks and I nod with a smile.

"Yeah." I reply before hugging him tightly.

We pull away. "Don't break her heart." He says as he looks at Josie.

"Aren't you supposed to say that to her?" She wonders while crossing her arms, which makes us chuckle.

"Don't break her heart." He says to me and I nod quickly.

"I would never." I tell him and then turn to Josie to gently kiss her.

We then hear Eric clear his throat, which makes me pull away.

"Sorry but um..Rachel has an idea who might could've taken the video." He says, making me raise an eyebrow.

"And who?" Josie asks curiously.

"Sara." He says and Jo and I look at each other.

"I mean..it makes sense. She was being so weird at the sleepover, forcing us to do weird things together. And she's the only one who I could expect to do something like that." Josie says and I nod in agreement.

"That's true. Well..we have practice soon, so how about we just catch her before walking out of the changeroom and talk to her." I suggest.

"And you think she'll admit it?" She asks while tilting her head.

"To be honest, I don't know. Let's just hope she's not smart enough to lie." I respond, making her chuckle.

"Well then lets go." Jo says while getting up.

"See you at practice." I say to Eric and he nods.

Josie then takes my hand and walks away with me to the changeroom.

"I can't believe he's okay with it! Ahh I'm so happy!" She exclaims while jumping up in my arm.

I quickly wrap my arms around her and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Me neither. But damn..now I can kiss you whenever I want." I say happily and then lean in to kiss her.

"I'm really excited to do that all the time."