Chapter 32

Ellies Pov:

Josie and I have been making out for a while and damn..this girl really knows how to make me horny..

Josie kisses down my chest and stomach, which makes my breathing really difficult.

"Jo, please." I breath out as I start moving against her.

"Be patient, baby." She tells me and I whine at that.

Josie chuckles at that and then leans up to me again. She leans down to kiss me and I gently wrap my arms around her as I push her down into me, making us both groan in pleasure.

As we continue kissing she slowly pulls away and takes off my underwear. She leans back to to me and starts to kiss my neck again. While she does that I feel her hand slowly moving down my body.

Josie then puts her hand in between my legs, which makes me gasp slightly. She looks up at that and I nod, on which makes her smile a little. She then starts to move her fingers against me, making my breath hitch.

"Feels good, huh?" She seductively whispers in my ear and I hum in response.

But then she suddenly pushes two of her fingers into me, which makes moan as I arch my back.

"Ready?" She asks with a grin and I nod.

"Uhuh."

*****

"That was..wow. Just..wow." I breath out as Josie lays down next to me.

"Now you know how I felt like." She says as she looks over to me and I look back at her with a smile.

"And good thing you aren't as loud as me. Cause I bet they would've heard us." She adds, which makes me laugh.

"Yeah.."

"See it was a good idea that I turned on some music." I say and she hums in response.

Josie then turns on her front and leans down to gently kiss me. I wrap my arms around her as I kiss her back and pull her onto me. As we continue making out she starts to grind up against me and we both moan at that.

But then suddenly the doorbell rings, which makes us pull away. "Fuck..I think someone of my family just arrived." I say and she groans at that before leaning back down to kiss me again, which makes me chuckle into the kiss.

"We need to get dressed, love." I tell her as we pull away and and she nods with a sigh.

"Fine, but I want your hoodie." Josie says as she gets up and I hum in response.

Josie then walks over to my clothes and I can't help but stare at her body. How can someone be so perfect?

"You're staring." I hear her say and I hum as I get up and walk over to her.

I wrap my arms around her waist from behind and then put my chin on her shoulder. She takes one of my big hoodies out and then throws it on my bed before turning around to face me.

Josie gently cups my cheeks and caresses them as she bites her lip. I start to smirk at that and then lean in to softly kiss her lips.

"I love you." She says as I pull away, which makes my eyes widen.

"Y-You-" She nods as she shyly smiles at me, making me smile as well.

"I love you too." I tell her and she smiles widly before burying her face I my neck.

"Damn those butterflies." She mutters, making me chuckle.

I then pick her up and carry her over to my bed. I lay her down on it and gently kiss her before pulling away.

"C'mon, lets get dressed."