Chapter 24

Josies Pov:

It's now 6PM and Ellie and I are currently in front of Sara's house.

The time after school and being here we spend together at her house, celebrating her birthday. Her whole family will come here for the weekend and I'd be lying if I say I'm not nervous.

"Do we really have to go?" Ellie whines while wrapping her arms around my waist, making me chuckle.

"Yes, we do. You already agreed to coming." I tell her, on which she just groans.

So I put my hand under her chin and lift her head so she'd look at me. I lean in and gently press my lips against hers.

"Now c'mon." I say as I pull away and then ring the doorbell.

Ellie sighs before pulling away from me and the door opens shortly after.

"Girls, come in!" Sara exclaims when she sees us and literally pulls us inside.

After taking off our shoes and coats we walk inside the livingroom to find the others already there.

Did I already mention that Sara is like super rich? It's crazy how big her house is.

"So..we ordered some pizza, so if you're hungry just take some." She tells us before sitting down on a armchair as Ellie and I sit down on the couch.

We then all just started to chat but Ellie doesn't really talk. I get it though, she isn't really friends with anyone here.

"Okay girls, how about truth or dare?" Sara asks with a grin.

Everyone agrees on it, so Ellie and I do too.

"Everyone knows if you choose dare you have something to hide." Sara says as she looks around at us.

I roll my ehed at that.

"Okay..Rachel, truth or dare?" She asks curiously while raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm..truth." Rachel answers shyly.

"So..as we know you and Eric have been dating for a while. But we never knew how that happened. So..how did it happen?" She asks and Rachel starts blush.

Oh I'm interested in that too

Eric never told me

Damn..is our relationship that bad?

"Um..well..we bumped into each other at the mall in the holidays and exchanged numbers. We texted for a while and then met up and that more often after some time. Um..yeah." She answers while nervously fiddling with her hands.

"And how far did you two already go?" Sara asks whole wiggling with her eyebrows.

Rachel's face turns really red at that, which makes me sigh. "You make her uncomfortable, Sara. Also she already answered your question." I say, making her roll her eyes.

I look over to Rachel and she gives me a small smile, which I return.

Rachel then asks the next person and the game goes on.

"So..Ellie, truth or dare?" Tina asks with a smirk and she chooses truth.

"How did you know you're gay?" She asks, making Ellie sit up.

"Well..I always kinda knew." She says with a small shrug.

"But i guess I was 100% sure when um..well..in 6th grade I was at a sleepover and we played spin the bottle and when I spinned it it landed on Jo." Ellie says and then glances at me with a small smile.

"Wait..so you two kissed?" Sara asks shocked and we chuckle while nodding.

"And that's how you knew? By kissing Josie?" Tina wonders and Ellie nods.

"Wow.." Sara mumbles, making me frown but I don't say anything.

"Can someone else ask for me I'm not really good at that.." Ellie mumbles and Olivia takes over.

"So..Josie, truth or dare?" She asks with a grin.

"Uh..dare." I answer as I study the others faces.

They all start to whisper and Ellie, Rachel and I look at each other with a frown.

They then turn back to us, so we look at them as well. "Okay, so..Josephine." Sara starts, making me roll my eyes.

I hate when someone calls me that

"What?" I ask while crossing my arms.

"You need to kiss Ellie." She says and I sigh before turning my head to Ellie and grabbing her face with my hand.

I give her a short peck and then pull back to look at the others.

"I wasn't finish." Sara says before getting up and walking towards me.

"You have to at least make out for 20 seconds." She continues, which makes me roll my eyes.

"Seriously?" I groan but she just nods.

So I turn my body to face Ellies and gently cup her cheeks.

"You sure?" Ellie asks softly and I nod with a smile.

She returns it before leaning in and pressing her lips against mine. I move my hands in her hair as she wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me into her. Right after that she pulls away and stares at me for a few seconds before leaning back in and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I can't help but let let a small whimper, so I hold onto her hair tighter.

"Okay okay that's it!" One of the girls says, making us pull away.

I ruffle up Ellies hair a little before completely pulling away from her.

*****

We've been playing for a while now and it's my turn again.

Since I don't want them to know any of my secrets I chose dare again.

"You two will go into the guest room and you'll stay there until we say you can get out again." Sara says, making my eyes widen.

"Are you crazy? You can't just keep us in there." I say with a scoff.

"It's your dare, now go." Sara tell us and I sigh before getting up.

I turn around and hold my hand out for Ellie. She takes it immediately and I shoot Sara a glare before going upstairs with Ellie.

This is going to be great..