Chapter 12

Ellies Pov:

"Wait what?" I look at Josie shocked and she sighs before walking over to me.

"Yeah well..back then Kiara tried to kiss me, multiple times. It was like she was obsessed with it. But I rejected her all the time. And when I told Eric he was furious. Of course he immediately broke up with her but I knew he hated me for that." She explains and I could see the pain in her eyes.

So I take her hand and gently squeeze it. "I'm so sorry, Jo." I say and she gives me a small smile.

"It's okay. It was very hard but that was months ago. I was just so annoyed that even though she was with Eric and I told her I like someone else she didn't stop. Maybe that's why we didn't really talk about it. I was just so mad and annoyed." Josie replies and I look down.

"You liked someone?"

I don't know why I'm so sad about this..

But Josie just smiles while leaning down to me. "I liked you, dummy." She whispers in my ear, so only I could hear it.

When she pulls away she finds me blushing embarrassedly, which made her chuckle.

"How about you stop worrying about what happend with Eric for now? Let's have fun for the rest of the night." She suggests with a small smile as she puts her hand on my head.

"Well..we want to continue the movie. Wanna watch with us?" Pia says, making us look at her.

"Yeah, we're still here." She adds wjrh a smirk, which makes us both blush.

"So?" I glance at Jo and she nods with a small smile.

"Sure."

So we sit down next to them on the couch but since the couch is pretty small we're all sitting close together. That makes mine and Josies thigh touch and well..I'd be lying if I say it didn't make me nervous.

But then she suddenly moves her thigh, so now it lays over mine. I immediately look over to her and she gives me a soft smile before grabbing my hand and placing it on her thigh. My eyes widen at that but my face then slowly softens.

So as the movie goes on I start to drag my fingers over her thigh. Sometimes she starts to shift or tense up a little, which I hope is a good sign?

But then I move my hand more on her inner thigh and squeeze it, making her gasp slightly.

"Everything okay, honey?" Pia asks as she looks over to us but then glances down at where my hand is laying.

She raises an eyebrow at that but doesn't say anything, so I don't move it.

"Y-Yeah, mom. Everything's good." Josie tells her with a nervous smile and she slowly nods before looking back at the tv.

I look at Josie again and she glares at me, making me chuckle. So I squeeze her thigh again and on that she presses her lips together while closing her eyes tightly.

"So..we're going to go to sleep now. If something's wrong, wake us." Mark tells us as they both get up from the couch.

"Goodnight." They both say and then wink at Josie before going into their room.

"That was strange. They were whispering about something." I say while looking back at Josie.

But she immediately picks me up and the lays me on the couch before getting on top of me. Completely surprised I stare up at her.

But then I start to smirk. "What happened to taking things slow?" I ask but she just shrugs in response.

"Yeah, fuck that." She says before leaning down and pressing her lips against mine.

"If you ever touch me like that next to my parents I'll take you to my room and make you beg for me to touch you. You can't just touch me like that!" Josie tells me and I can't help but chuckle at that a little.

"Well..now I can touch you like that." I say before starting to drag my fingers up her thighs and then squeeze them, on which she moans slightly.

Josie lays her head down on my chest, breathing heavily.

Damn..that really must've turned her on..

On that she gets up and pulls me with her. "Let's go in my room." She tells me and then grabs my hand and leads me upstairs and into her room.

I've never been into her room before..

When we step inside I look around to find the walls full of posters, vinyl records and everywhere are plants.

"How are all your plants still alive?" I blurt out, making her chuckle.

"Well..I just don't let them die of thirst?" Josie replies with a small shrug.

"But..let's not talk about that now." She adds before pushing me on her bed so I sit down on it.

Right after that she sits down on my lap and I immediately put my hands on her lower back. She lays her arms over my shoulders and then leans down to kiss me. Things slowly start to get heated..

Josie pushes me down on my back and then starts to kiss me with tongue. Oh wow..

I drag my hands down her back and put them on her butt, making her breathing get heavier.

She hums softly. "Touch me more." Josie breaths against my lips, sending shivers through my body.

So I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it up, so she pulls away to take it off. I smirk at that and she instantly kisses me again. I then drag my fingers up her naked back, making her breath heavier again.

I really could get used to this..