Chapter 16

Ellies Pov:

"Okay so..I hope this won't be weird but..kiss Josie." Rachel says, making mine, Josies and Eric's eyes widen.

"W-What?" I stutter shocked as I start to blush deeply.

"Look..I hope this won't be a problem, especially since you like someone Josie but I-"

"No no, it's okay. I mean..if it's okay for you." Josie reassures her with a small smile and then looks at Eric and so do I.

"Eric, what about you?" I ask, making him look at me.

"Well..it's just a dare so..it's fine, I guess.." Eric mutters while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"How long does the kiss have to be?" I ask as I turn my body to face Josies.

"Uh..I don't know, like two seconds? How long a normal kiss is, I guess." Rachel answers with a small shrug.

"I kinda get flashbacks here, you know." I say with a small smirk, making Josie chuckle.

"Did I miss something?" Rachel asks a little confused.

"Well..in like 7th grade we three were at a sleepover with some of our friends and we played spin the bottle. And..Josie and I had to kiss." I explain, which makes her eyes widen.

"Wow."

"But then everyone started bullying me and calling me names because I closed my eyes when we kissed. I guess that means I liked it and liked her. They all said that I'm gay and that it's disgusting." I continue and then look down, remember all that happened that year.

"I'm so sorry, Ellie." She says and I give her a small smile.

"It's okay. I didn't deny what they said because well..I'm obviously gay. And I knew that back then too." I reply and in the corner of my eye I catch Josie smiling at that.

She always told me back then how proud she is of me, standing up for myself.

"So basically Josie was your gay awakening?" Rachel says, making me chuckle.

"You could say that, yeah.." I respond and then glance at Josie with a smile.

"Was she your first kiss?" She asks with a grin, which makes me blush.

"It was both of our first kiss, yeah." Josie answers for me and I look over to her with a smile.

"And you liked it?" Rachel grins at me, on which I chuckle.

"Can't say I didn't."

"So now..kiss." She tells me after a few seconds and Jo and I both laugh at that.

I glance at Eric but he doesn't seem to be that happy about all of this..

But I ignore it for now and turn back to Josie. I gently put my hands on her cheeks and slowly pull her face closer to mine.

..why am I so nervous right now?

It's not like I haven't kissed her before

"You okay?" Josie asks softly, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.." I answer with a small smile.

Right after that I pull her face back to mine and gently press my lips against hers. Josie grabs my shirt and holds onto it, which makes me smile into the kiss.

I need to use this, since I won't get to kiss her again soon..

I pull away after a few seconds and we both stare at each other for a while before I lean back in and kiss her again. But now with tongue. I slowly let my hands glide down her cheeks and then put them on her neck.

But then I suddenly feel someone pull me back by my shirt, making me fall down on my back.

"We said two seconds, not twenty." Eric says while rolling his eyes but all I do is stare up at him breathless.

I start to giggle and then bite my lip to stop myself. Eric just sighs while rolling his eyes again.

"Did you get high from kissing my sister or what?" He asks annoyed, making me giggle again.

"Well..we did drink." Rachel says and I sit up.

"I didn't even drink that much." I reply with a shrug, still smirking like an idiot.

I look to Josie, who's already looking at me with a small smile. Right after that I wrap my arms around her back and pull her down with me.

Now I'm laying on my back with her on top me. I have my arms around her back while she has them on my chest.

"Are you two sleeping together?" Josie immediately gets off me and I sit up to look at Eric.

"What?" I ask with a frown.

"Today you begged me that you can be friends and I was okay with that. And now you two literally made out and are all coupley. What's going on?" Eric says with a sigh.

"We're not sleeping together, Eric. Ellie and I..we're just friends. I know you just agreed to us spending time together but you can't expect us to act like strangers." Josie tells him and I look down.

Technically we are just friends

But it still hurt when she said that..

She's not my girlfriend, so I have no right to complain..