Chapter 6

Ellies Pov:

We just arrived at my place and I'm actually kinda nervous. I mean..Josie has never been over at my place before..

Or well..not in my room

When I open the door and we go inside I find my parents sitting on the couch.

"Hey Ellie." Mom says with a smile as she sees me.

"Oh and hello you too." She adds a little surprise when she sees Josie.

"Um..so..Josie is my tutor, so we'll learn upstairs in my room." I explain before quickly grabbing Josies arm and dragging her upstairs with me.

"Heyy, am I not allowed to talk to your parents?" Josie asks when she flops down on my bed.

"You know how they are. They're going to ask too many questions and later accidently tell Eric something different." I explain while walking over to her.

"So..your room is cute." She tells me, making me blush immediately.

Maybe I should've put down my posters before I let her in..

"Shut up!" I groan before grabbing her by both shoulders and shaking her, making me laugh.

"Eyy, don't be so mean." She replies and then pushes me on my bed.

"Says the one who pushed me on the bed." I say as I look up to her but don't sit up.

"What are you going to do about it, huh?" Josie asks with a grin and the  turns her body towards mine.

So I quickly sit up and push her down on her back while getting on top of her, straddling her lap.

I don't care how she'll react to his and if she's going to hate me for that. I just really want to do that..

I have both of my hands around her wrists, pressing them down on my bed as I stare down at her.

Oh fuck..

..not the right time to get turned on

Josie stares up to me while biting her lip and slowly moving her body under me. I can't help but bite my lip at that sight but then she suddenly leans up, closer to my face, making me gulp.

"What are you doing?" She asks as she stares up at me.

"Sorry.." I mumble before slowly getting off her.

But she just pushes me down on my back and gets on top of me.

"Don't apologize." She tells me while interwining her hands with mine and leaning down closer to me.

"Jo..we can't.." I breath out when her nose is nearly touching mine.

"We're not doing anything.." she whispers in my ear, which gives me goosebumps all over my body.

"Or do you want to?" Josie asks as she lifts her head to look at me.

I was about to talk myself out of it when my phone suddenly rings. We both glance over to it and then back to each other.

"Don't think I'll forget about this." Josie tells me before getting off me.

I slowly sit up as well and then grab my phone. It's Eric..

I quickly pick up and hold the phone up to my ear. "Hey Eric, what's up?" I ask as I glance at Josie, who's eyes widen when she hears me say his name.

"I'm sorry but I can't hang out with you after your tutor lesson." He tells me and I look down sadly.

"Oh..why not?" I ask while scratching my neck.

I then hear someone talk to Eric in the background but as much as I try to hear out what they're saying I can't.

"I have to go. I'll tell you later." Eric says and didn't even get me a chance to reply because he immediately hung up.

"Everything okay?" Josie asks, which makes me look up to her.

"Eric canceled hanging out. When I asked him why he just hung up." I answer with a small shrug.

She then gets up from my bed and walks over to me. I look up to her and she then gently puts her hands under my ears while brushing her thumbs over my cheeks.

"Why are you being so sweet?" I ask with a small frown and she smiles a little at that.

"Should I be mean?" She asks back, making me chuckle.

"No.." I get up, which makes her hands fall down on my shoulders.

"We probably should start learning.." I mutter while avoiding looking at her and she pulls away while nodding.

"Yeah.."