Chapter 34

Ellies Pov:

"Ready?" Josie asks and I nod.

We're now on our way back downstairs, hand in hand. As soon as the others see us they're eyes widen. Or well..when they see our hands..

Josie gently squeezes my hand, which makes me look at her. She gives me a soft smile and I smile back while leaning my head on her shoulder. We then continue walking downstairs and then sit down at the table again.

"So..where were we?" I say while looking at the others.

"Oh right, I was telling you about my girlfriend." I extra pronounce the last word.

My grandma's eyes widen at that. "You're what?!" She exclaims shocked, making me snort.

"You heard me." I tell her while crossing my arms.

"And you're like- in love with her or what?" She asks and on that I look at Jo, who's already looking at me.

"I am. I really, really am." I answer, which makes me look down with a bug smile while blushing deeply.

Josie then looks back up to me while sucking on her lip to stop herself from smiling like crazy.

I bite my lip and then lean over to gently press my lips against hers. I hear my grandma gasp at that, making me smirk into the kiss. As I put my hands on her thighs and lean more into her she cups my cheeks while kissing me back. After a few more kisses we pull away from each other with big smiles.

"We should've stayed upstairs a little longer.." I whisper, which makes her chuckle.

"Okay you two, no more kisses. I told you only when I can see Rachel too!" We hear Eric whine, so we pulll away with a laugh.

"Fine fine."

"And you're okay with it?" Mom asks surprised and he nods.

"Of course I am. Well..yeah at first it was a little difficult but they're happy together, no matter what I can't change it. Those two have never been in love with someone ever..and now they are. At the end I couldn't be happier. I know my sister has a great girlfriend and I know my best friend does." Eric answers, making us both smile widly.

"But seeing that video, didn't you feel betrayed?" Mom asks, on which I raise an eyebrow.

"What video?" My grandma asks curiously, making us look at her.

"Oh I could show you." I say with a small smirk and Jo hits my arm at that.

"What? We looked hot." I tell her and she shrugs while nodding, making me chuckle.

"Mom, I don't think you want to see it." My mom says but she shakes her head.

"No no, I want to see." She replies while  waving her away.

"Why do you have the video anyways?" Josie asks with a frown.

"Well..it got sended to me, a lot. And like I said, we look good on it." I answer with a shrug, on which she and Eric laugh.

"ANYWAYS, here." I give my grandma my phone and she even holds it so that no one sees it except her.

I also removed the sound, since I don't really want to hear us moaning. And I don't think the others want that either.

I then press play and as soon as she sees us her eyes widen. "Oh god." She gasps before quickly putting down my phone.

"Oh yeah..maybe I forgot to mention to mention that we were a little busy." I tell her, making Eric laugh.

"Sorry but this is so entertaining!" He laughs again, making me and Jo chuckle as well.

"So this is who you are now? A lesbian?" Grandma asks as she looks back to me.

"I've always been, grandma. That's who I am and I'm proud of it." I tell her and then reach out to take her hand but she pulls away.

"You can't change how I feel about Josie. No one can. But at some point you'll need to accept. At least on our weeding one day." I say and then look at Josie with a grin, who's now blushing deeply.

"Ellie!" She exclaims embarrassed, which makes me chuckle.

"Oh so you don't want to marry me one day?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Josie leans closer to me and softly kisses me. "You know I do." She whispers in my ear as she pulls away.

"But that came out of nowhere." She adds, making me chuckle.

"Look grandma, what I'm trying to tell you is..I know you don't like this but..I'd be really happy if one day you do. All of you do." I say and then look at the rest of my family, which is basically only my aunt, uncle, mom, dad and well..grandma.

"I've been in love with Josie since 6th grade. And this feeling won't go away. And I don't want that. I want to spend the rest of my life with her." I say and then look to mom.

"Mom, please. I love her." I tell her and her face slowly softens.

"Can we talk in private? Just the three of us?"