Chapter 31

Ellies Pov:

I've been spending some time at Eric and Josies house because I just can't see mom yet.

But my family is coming over soon, which means I have to go.

Thankfully Josie, Eric, Pia and Mark are invited too so at least there are some people who are okay with it. Dad of course too.

Maybe mom will be okay with it when she sees even Eric is okay with it..

"You okay?" I hear Josie ask as she places her hand on my thigh.

We're currently in the car, driving to my place. We don't live far away but no one wanted to walk. Lazy people..

"Y-Yeah. It's just..I'm a little nervous, I guess. Not only about seeing mom again but also since I don't know how the rest of my family feels about me being gay. Well..they don't know I am, so..I'm a little nervous. And now I'm babbling.." I say quickly and sigh deeply.

"Calm down, don't worry. I'll be by your side the whole time. And you don't know, maybe they'll be completely fine with it." Josie tells me and I look at her with a small smile while placing my hand on hers.

"And no matter what we'll always be here for you." Pia says, making me smile widly.

"Thanks guys. I don't know what I would do without you." I reply and lay my head on Josies shoulder.

I then interwine my hand with hers and bring her hand up to my lips to softly kiss it.

"Could you stop being all cute when I can't see Rachel?" Eric whines, which makes us laugh.

"Oh stop whining, dude. You see her tomorrow." I tell him but he just groans, so I pat his shoulder.

After about two minutes we arrive and everyone gets out of the car but I don't.

"Love, you coming?" Josie asks as she opens the door on my side.

But I just look at her nervously, which makes her face soften. She leans into the car and gently cups my cheeks.

"I know you're scared but your family drove four hours for you. You don't need to talk to them all the time but at least go inside." She says and I look down while biting my inner cheek.

"If you come with me I'll make you feel very good tonight." Josie whispers in my ear, making me bite my lip as she pulls back to look at me.

"Okay let's go." I reply before quickly getting out of the car, on which she laughs.

But as soon as I'm outside I then lean down and press my lips against hers. I gently push her against the car and wrap my arms around her lower back as she lays her arms over my shoulders.

"Guys, seriously?" We hear Eric say, making me pull away.

"Shut up." I mumble while grabbing Josies hand and walking to my house.

I take out my keys and open the door to find for now only Josies and my parents  there. I guess they aren't here yet..

"Hey kiddo." Dad greets me with a smile, making me smile as well.

"Hey dad. Is it okay if Jo and I go to my room until they arrive?" I ask and now mom turns to me.

"You two won't go in a room alone." She says, so I look at her.

"Why not? Because we might kiss?" I respond while crossing my arms.

Mom doesn't say anything but only glares at me again.

"Well since you don't have anything to say we'll go." I say before going upstairs into my room with Jo.

"You oka-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers.

I walk with her towards my bed and push her down on it.

"Ellie, stop." She tells me and I sigh deeply before sitting down on her lap while wrapping my arms around her.

"I know it's hard with your mom being like this. But don't let her ruin your day." Josie says while gently running her hands through my hair.

"But also..I told you I'll make you feel good. Not you me." She adds and then leans down to kiss my neck.

"Oh right." I breath out while leaning my head back.

"Um..but how about we lock the door?" I suggest and she hums while nodding quickly.

So I get up, walk over to my door and lock it before walking back to her. After that I also turn on some music so that if we'd be louder they won't hear us. Then I take off my shirt and she starts to bite her lip at that.

"Pants too." She tells me and I smirk while slowly taking off my pants as she takes off her shirt as well.

"Now c'mere."