Chapter 18

Ellies Pov:

"Tell me what you want me to do."

Josie slowly opens her eyes and stares at me while biting her lip.

"Touch me. Just..not like this." She says while looking away embarrassedly.

"How then?" I ask, on which her face turns really red.

"Show me." I add, making her look back at me.

Josie then grabs my hand and puts it in her underwear, making me gasp.

Oh wow..is this happening right now?

"Is this okay?" I ask, now breathing even heavier than before.

"Uhuh." She breaths out while nodding quickly.

"Ell?" She then calls my name, making me look back at her.

"Yeah?"

"I'm a little nervous." She mutters, which makes my face soften.

"We don't have to do this if you're not ready yet." I tell her and she gently cups my cheeks.

"No, I want to. It's just..I've never been naked in front of another person before.." Jo mumbles shyly and I lean down to softly kiss her.

"Me neither. It's just you and me, we can do all of this together." I tell and her face softens.

"Okay.."

She then starts to caress my cheeks, making me smile.

"Do you um.." she glances down and I chuckle at that.

"Yes, my love." I whisper seductively in her ear, extra pronouncing the 'my'.

I start to move my hand again, which makes her breath get heavier instantly. Josie wraps her arms around my back and holds onto me tightly, making me softly moan. Right after that she leans up and presses her lips against mine. We continue making out for a while and damn..I don't think we'll ever get to studying today..

"Ell.." she breaths out as she pulls away.

"Yes?" I ask while stopping moving my hand.

"Can you um..touch me more?" She asks while blushing embarrassedly.

"You have to be more specific, Jo." I tell her and she sighs while blushing even more.

"I want you..to go down on me." She mumbles as she avoids looking at me.

My eyes widen at that. "Oh."

I then get off her and stand up, making her sit up with a frown.

"I just want to get more comfortable." I tell her with a small smile before taking off my pants.

Then I go back to her and straddle her lap. I put my arms under her back and on her bra clasp.

"May I?" I ask and she bites her lip while nodding.

I open her bra and then take it off and throw it on the floor.

"Oh wow." I blurt out as I stare down at her.

"Stoooop, you're making me blush!" She whines embarrassedly, making me laugh.

"I can make you feel even more." I whisper seductively before leaning down to kiss her chest.

"Ell.." she begs while grinding her hips against mine.

"I know, I know." I reply before kissing down her chest and stomach until I'm in between her legs.

"You still sure?" I ask while looking up at her again.

Josie nods. "I am." She tells me with a smile and I return it before leaning back down.

I pull her underwear down and lay it on the floor before moving my tongue against her and start licking her, which makes her start to tremble immediately.

"Oh wow." She breaths out as she holds tightly onto the sheets.

She starts to move up against me, so I hold her still by her thighs. As I go faster and faster she trembles more and more and all I hear are soft moans.

"Oh fuck, Ellie.." she moans out, sending shivers through my body.

A few moments after that she came and I slowing pull away to look at her. Damn..

Josie stares back at me with a flustered face, still trying to calm her breath again. So I lean up and softly kiss her lips.

"That was..wow." She breaths out, which makes me smile.

"Yeah, it really was." I say and then kiss her temple before laying down on top of her.

"I want to touch you too but I'm just so weak.." Josie mumbles and I smile while sitting up on her stomach.

"It's okay, you can do that another time. Touching you is already enough." I tell her before leaning down to kiss her nose.

"Was this your first time..doing stuff like that?" She shyly asks and I can't help but smile at her shyness.

"Yeah, yours too?" I respond and she nods slowly while blushing.

"And was it okay?" I ask, now getting a little shy myself.

"Okay? Dude, I literally couldn't stop moaning and I didn't think I would be a loud one." She answers and I chuckle a little at that.

"It was..amazing. And for your first time doing this, wow. I'm really lucky." She adds while wrapping her arms around my back.

I smile softly. "Well..then I hope you won't be mad when you look at yourself later." I say, which makes her frown.

"..what did you do, Ell?" Josie asks with a little panic in her eyes.

"Nothing bad. Just..maybe marked you a little?" I answer sheepishly, making her groan.

"We have practice on Monday. It'll never be gone until that!" She whines and I haven't even thought about that.

"Oh.." I mumble while looking down.

"Yeah, oh."

"I'm sorry." I mutter ashamed.

I really should've thought about that..

"No no no, don't feel bad. It's okay. I just need to find a excuse why I look like that.." Josie tells me whole quickly cupping my cheeks.

"Well..where do I have marks?" She asks and I smile sheepishly.

"Um..a few on your neck and um.." I then start to point at them and wow..I really didn't hold myself back.

She has several on her chest and breasts, on her stomach a few and some on her inner thighs.

"You really didn't hold yourself back, huh?" She asks while smirking at me and I can't help but blush at that.

"Sorry, I just wanted to touch you everywhere." I mutter as I avoid looking at her.

I feel so embarrassed..

"Hey hey, don't worry. It felt really, really good." She reassures me and then leans up to kiss my cheek.

But then suddenly the door opens and it was definitely too late to move away.