Chapter 17

Ellies Pov:

| 23rd November | Monday |

It's been two months since the sleepover at Josies and Eric's place. And damn..cuddling with Jo for the first time there felt just..perfect.

Rachel and I actually became pretty good friends but ever since that kiss with Josie things with Eric have been..difficult and tense.

Josie and I have officially been dating for one and a half months now and I couldn't be happier. When we finally went on that date I asked her two months ago I asked her to be my girlfriend at the end of the day. And she said yes!

And hiding our relationship from Josies parents have been pretty difficult lately..

I'm currently standing in front of Josies house again, since we're studying again today. I ring the doorbell and after a few seconds Pia opens the door.

"Oh hello, Ellie." She says with a smile but then gets pushed away from Josie.

She immediately jumps in my arm, making me and her mom chuckle.

"Looks like someone was desperate to see you." She comments and I smile while wrapping my arms around her.

"Yeah, looks like it.." I reply as I lay my head against Josies.

She then pulls away and grabs my hand. "We'll go upstairs." She says before quietly dragging me upstairs in her room with me

Her mom just laughs at that and closes the door behind us. "I'll go grocery shopping now!" She yells after us.

As soon as we're inside of Josies room she presses her lips against mine.

I pull her back. "I thought we'll study?" I say with a small smile but she just kisses me again.

"We can do that when Eric is here. As long as we're alone, I have different plans." Josie tells me and I smirk before picking her up and walking with her over to her bed.

I lay her down on it before getting on top of her. She immediately grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head, making me chuckle. So I take off my shirt and throw it on the floor before leaning back down to kiss her. We continue making out for a while until I start to kiss down her neck.

"Fuck Ellie.." Josie breaths out deeply and starts to move under me.

Damn..someone's horny..

I make sure to leave some marks, which made her breath get heavier even more. But then I pull away and she groans at that, making me chuckle.

"Don't groan when you don't even know what I'm going to do." I tell her and then grab the bottom of her shirt, on which she immediately takes it off.

I can't help but smile at that and then lean down to kiss her chest, sides and stomach. And let's just say..I marked her pretty bad.

"Ellie.." she breaths out as I start to kiss back up her stomach, towards her chest.

"Yes, love?" I ask as I stare up at her with my hands on her sides.

"Fuck, why do you have to be so hot right now?" She says, which makes me laugh.

I then slowly drag my hands down her sides until they're on her sweatpants. I look back up to her for consent and she nods quickly before laying her head back again. Slowly I pull her pants down until they're completely off.

Then I lean down again and start to kiss her inner thighs, which makes her starts move even more. So I grab her by the hips and hold her still.

We've never gone this far before..

It was two months ago since we confessed our feelings but so far we've only been kissing.

"Ell, touch me. Please." Josie begs, making me look back up to her.

I lean back up and press my lips against hers. But she barely kisses me back since she's breathing so heavily. So I go to kiss her neck again. I then push my knee in between her legs, which makes her moan softly.

"Ellie, please.." she breathes out and I softly hum in response.

I slowly let my left hand travel down her body and stop above her underwear. After a few seconds I move my hand lower until it's in between her legs, making her moan as she arches her back.

"Tell me if I have to stop." I say and she hums while nodding.

I then start to move my fingers in a circular motion, making her start to move under me again.

"More." Josie beggs after a few minutes, so I lift my head to look at her.

"Tell me what you want me to do."