Chapter 9

Ellies Pov:

| 20th September | Friday |

Finally the end of the school week! I can't wait to sleep again.

But..it's going to be different today..

Eric thought it would be a good idea to go to a party. I don't know how he convinced my parents but since mom would do anything for him it's not a big surprise.

"So..you're ready?" Eric asks as we stand in front of the house.

I never really liked parties..

I've been to a few parties before but only since I'm Eric's driver.

"Yeah..sure." I reply before walking inside the house with him following me.

As soon as we enter the house loud music fills our ears. I look around and the house is pretty full.

"I'll get some drinks." Eric yells over the music and I nod as he walks away.

Great..

But after a few minutes he doesn't come back, so I walk over to the bar. He isn't there too.

Seriously?

So I just sit down at the bar with a small sigh. I look around to find only drunk teenagers dancing and doing stupid things together.

But then I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, making me jump. I quickly look to my left to find Josie laughing at me.

"Jeeez, Jo. You scared me." I say but she just starts to giggle.

"Sorry." She lays her head on my shoulder as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Are you drunk?" I ask while raising my eyebrow but she just starts to giggle again, already kinda answering my question.

"Jo, Eric is here too. I don't want you to get in trouble." I tell her and now she finally lifts her head.

"I don't see him right now." Josie whispers seductively in my ear and then starts to kiss my cheek and down my neck.

"Fuck, Jo." I breath out and turn around to face her.

I hold onto her upper arms to push her away but I don't do it.

"Y-You need to stop." I tell her, on which she pulls away.

"Okay. But then dance with me." Josie says while taking my hand.

"Jo, i don't know.." I mumble and she pouts at that.

"Just for five minutes, please." She begs and I can't help but give in.

"Okay." I reply, making her smile widly.

She leads me on the dance floor and then turns around to face me. She starts biting her lip before pulling me closer by my shirt, making my heart skip a beat.

"Relax, Ell. Here are so many people. The chance that he'll see us is small." Josie tells me and then starts to dance in front of me.

Josie's right..

I need to relax..

So I start dancing as well. And damn..we're dancing really close..

But she then turns around and starts grinding against me. As she does that she looks over her shoulder and grins at me.

"You really want to make me horny, don't you?" I ask and her grin grows before turning around to face me again.

"Well..I'm already horny for you, so why don't be it for me as well?" Josie says in my ear and then bites my earlobe, making my breath hitch.

Right after that she starts to mover her body against mine as she runs her hands through my hair.

..fuck it

I put my hands on her hips and move my body against hers as well. I lay my head down on her shoulder as she drags her fingers all over my body.

"Ellie?!" I suddenly her Eric call me, which makes us pull away immediately.

I look over to where the voice came from to find him standing a few meters away from me with some girl.

Fuck..