Chapter 4

Ellies Pov:

Practice is now over and I just finished changing back to my old clothes. Most of the girls are already gone and I was just about to leave when I hear someone call my name.

I turn around to find Josie walk towards me, on which I take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry about earlier. If I just started changing you wouldn't have been yelled at." I say quickly and then close my eyes, expecting to be yelled at.

But that never happened

Instead I feel two arms around me. I immediately open my eyes to find her hugging me.

"Thank you for defending me." She mumbles, so I put my arms around her as well.

"How can I not? She can't just yell at you like that for something that's my fault." I tell her softly.

After a few seconds she slowly pulls away and give me a small smile.

"Next time don't wait for me. I don't want you to get in trouble again." I say and then grab my bag.

"You want a ride home?" I ask with a small smirk and she nods while quickly grabbing her bag.

It's cute that she still doesn't have her driver's license..

But that's good for me, since I can drive her then.

We both then go out of the changeroom and walk through the hallway towards the exit. After that we go to the parking lot and when we see my car we get inside.

Usually Eric would drive with me but he's going out with a friend.

I then start to drive and Josie immediately turns on the radio.

"So..how was the first practice of the year?" Josie asks, making me glance at her for a second.

"Uhm..okay, I guess." I reply with a shrug.

"But coach told me that my grades should be better than last year or else it's going to be difficult." I add and in the corner of my eye I can see her looking at me.

"So..what are you going to do?"

"He told me he's going to ask Mr. Brown to get me a tutor." I answer before stopping at a red light.

Mr. Brown is our headmaster but also one of our best teachers. Compared to others he's pretty chill.

"Well that's good. You won't be stressed Iike last year when your grade aren't a problem anymore." Josie says, so I look at her now.

"Look Jo..sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have said what I said." I tell her and she tiltes her head at that.

She always does that when she's confused.

"Um.." okay this is going to be embarrassing..

"When I told you you're good to look at." I explain and her eyes widen in realization.

"Well..I'm sorry about that. It was dumb of me to say that." I mutter and then look back at the street.

I grab the steering wheel tighter and bite my inner cheek. But then I suddenly feel soft lips against my cheek.

Immediately I turn my head to Josie to find her shyly smiling at me. She then bites her lip to stop herself from smiling and then nods over to the street.

"It's green." She whispers and my eyes instantly widen.

I quickly look forward and start driving. Josie laughs at that, so I shoot her a small glare.

"You can't just distract me like that!" I whine, making her just laugh more.

"Sorry, luv." She replies with a small smirk, which makes me groan.

We then arrive at her house, so I park my car at the street in front of the house.

We both then get out of my car and then go over to the front door. She opens the door and then turns around to face me.

"So..I guess see you tomorrow?" She asks and I nod with a smile and then turn around to leave.

"Ell?" She calls me, making me stop.

"Yeah?" I ask as I turn around to look at her again.

"I don't think what you said earlier was dumb." Josie tells me while walking towards me.

"It was actually very cute." She continues but I just stare down at her.

Why does she have to be so memorizing..

"You're also good to look at." She says, on which my eyes slightly widen.

"Have a nice day, Ellie." She adds softly and then leans up to kiss my cheek.

Right after that she turns around and goes inside the house before closing the door.

Wow..

Is this day real?

Two kisses in one day?

Damn..

She never kissed me before but wow..I could get used to this..