Chapter-4 Unrevealing the Truth

(The Forest)

After the ritual was finished Kol took a sharp stone and made a cut on his hand. Then he looked towards his sibling's hands checking if they were still all linked together. But once he noticed none of them had a cut or blood on their palms he knew they weren't linked.

Bonnie: Look I've done what you wanted. Now please let me and my mom go. (She said fearfully towards the originals, scared for her mother's life.)

Elijah: Yes, Miss Bennett you...

He was saying when he got cut off by Finn, "Actually brother I have other plans." Hearing this all his siblings looked his was waiting for him to continue. Finn looks towards Rebekah 

Finn: Is that doppelganger still there?

Rebekah: OHH yes, why? Now that you have mentioned her, why did you ask me to trap her there in...

Getting cut off by Finn, " Now sister dearest we can't share the location, but we are going to use that location to our advantage."

Elijah: And may I inquire what her location can get us?

Finn: Well brother if I remember correctly one of our daggers is still missing. Don't you think it's time we get that back as it has caused us more problems than it should and what better way to get it back than to exchange it for their precious doppelganger. (He replied with a smile at his siblings.)

Niklaus: That's a good idea brother but I'm still confused as to why the witch is required. (He said looking towards Finn.)

Kol, understanding what Finn was trying to do said, "Of course it's related to the witch brother. Just think when you have a witch on your side there isn't much to do but do a simple locator spell and ta-da you've got the location of the person you're looking for."

Finn: Correct dear Kol and for that matter we will keep them company till we get the dagger and it looks like mother is also going to wake up soon. So Niklaus I want you and Kol to get the dagger in exchange for the girl. While Rebekah keeps watch of the doppelganger in the secret location we've placed her in. Meanwhile me and Elijah will keep our guest company and then we can finally go home.

Kol: Brother I think Elijah should go with Rebekah in case they sneak attack. Having two originals is better than one. Moreover it'll give us an advantage. If distractions occur one can help one another. (He stated thinking out loud.)

Which only made his siblings look at him like he had grown another head. Rebekah was the first to say something, " That's a really good plan Kol never knew you had it in you," she teased.

Kol just snarled back with, " What I always have amazing ideas, But I think we should go soon. I want to be here when mother wakes up," then grabbed Klaus' arm dragging to finish the task as fast as they could.

Once Kol and Klaus had left, Rebekah and Elijah made their way towards the cave leaving Finn with two transitioning vampires and one witch. Seeing this Bonnie believed she had an advantage and could do something. But before she can even do something Abby wakes up and Finn appears before her compelling her, " You will have an unimaginable blood-lust and if your daughter or any of her friends tries to harm me in anyway you will kill yourself in the worst ways imaginable and feel all that pain, you won't turn of the switch, and you will become a monster."