Chapter 27 It's Christmas time.

Make sure to comment and vote.

"Wait shouldn't Adhara know about him"Jeremy asked everyone's eyes was on him. Jeremy blushed feeling stares. He coughed and said " i mean if he did ritual back than shouldn't he be some kind of family friend"

Elijah was also thinking about this. When Lily said" You are correct he was family friend but why Adhara didn't recognize him well for that you have to watch"

"oh common " Bonnie said while others also groaned."You know Lily you are like those series in which when plot twist comes they drop the episode there and says at last for more watch next episode in next week or day" Caroline says mimicking the voice. Lily laughed well what can i do it's like this.

"Shall we" Lily says pointing towards memories others nodded simply. While Kol and Jeremy excitedly this was getting more interesting day by day.

It was now winter and Adhara spent most of her time writing letters to her mom and uncle as she had promised Harry that she was going to stay here since he and Ron didn't go back home.

"How sweet of her, staying for Harry" Rebekah says while cooing at her niece. Elijah was happy that his daughter values family.

Adhara was a part of the prank involving enchanting snowballs to continuously pelt Quirrell in the back of his turban. He seemed to take it too far though as he looked like it hit him in his face.

"This is getting so much fun. But i don't know why they always target that teacher" Caroline asked but got shrugs in reply.

Whereas Mikaelson's were looking towards Quirrell with critical eyes. Something about that guy bugs them.

She lied in the common room most of the time after getting a few cups of hot chocolates from the kitchens that twins nicked for her from kitchens. Just some puppy eyes and you have hot chocolates. Hermione read through basically all the books in the library during her free time and always told Adhara all her questions and thoughts about it.

"Well looks like she did inherited Elijah's some trait" Kol says with a sigh to which Elijah narrows his eyes" And does this seems a bad idea brother"

To be which Kol just gives him innocent smile saying" No never did i said that brother"

Draco Malfoy had seem to take a liking to torturing every single day for Adhara since he wouldn't stop bothering her with her 'one mom' situation. It was even worse for Harry and Adhara almost hexed him at some point but Filch was there at the time so she couldn't really do anything except glare at him.

"I really despising this boy, even though he's just a child" Stefan commented to Damon who also nodded.

Niklaus and Kol were really planning to rip Draco's head off. Elijah and Finn were also angry but controlling it.

Adhara was paired with Blaise Zabini during Potions and she couldn't really say much about him. The boy was quite polite to her and even made her laugh at some of his jokes, the pair got away with them though since Snape seemed to only be focusing on Harry and Ron's potion.

"Well how handsome this lad is" Rebekah says other Mikaelson men looks towards there sister with strange look to which Rebekah just give them glares and told them with sickly sweet tone.

"In few years this guy's gonna be heart breaker with his looks alone i can 100%guarantee that. He will look good with Adhara" the moment Rebekah finished this sentence all Mikaelson's men glared at her saying" She's child" " sister don't dump my niece like you" she's not allowed to date till she's at-least 200" " I'm gonna kill that boy"