Chapter-30 I want that

Make sure to vote and comment.

"What was that thing i saw?" Klaus said loudly gaining attention of others as well.

"What are you saying brother, what thing"Finn asked him. Klaus just pointed "There it was kind of egg i think!"

"An egg, Klaus you are talking about an egg" Damon scoffed at him, Kol looked between Klaus and Damon "what egg". Klaus glared at him"If it was a normal egg than i would have no problem but it's size was questionable"

"It could be an egg of bigger animal maybe"Bonnie said. Meanwhile Rebekah was getting confused they are debating about an egg what's happening.

"No, no i get why Niklaus is making such a fuss. Hagrid maybe kind but his character and love for dangerous animal is kind of debatable problem" Elijah says to which Klaus replied.

"Ahh finally someone who understand my thoughts. Thank you brother"

"Ohh it could be a dangerous animal's baby"Kol said everyone's eyes on him. He had a strange glint in his eyes. "Odin give us strength" Finn mutters under his breath. Kol and Dangerous things are like two word which should be kept apart.

"Maybe Lily we could start this and get the answer" Rebekah says to Lily who nods.

"Merlin's beard!" Adhara exclaims before going closer to the big black egg that was kept under a boiling kettle.

"Well i have to say it's one big egg maybe an ostrich"Elena says," No Elena it can't be such a simple animal. It's magical school. Obliviously it's gonna be magical animal" Jeremy said excitedly.

All the Mikaelson men swear under there breath just what they need magical creature and that in vicinity of Adhara.

"Ah" Hagrid nervously fiddled with his beard "That's er-"

"Where did you get it Hagrid?" Ron asks and Adhara nods.

"Must've cost you a fortune!" She gasped as she and Ron took a closer look at the egg.

"What is that thing, tell us already, i can't wait for this suspense" Caroline says giddily. "Must be rare creature if as Ron says it's so expensive" Stefan said but indirectly asked Lily who had an expression that scream" I'm so done with this sh*t"

"Won it," Hagrid grinned slightly. "Las' night. I was down in the village havin' a few drinks an' got into a game o' cards with a stranger.Think he was quite glad to get rid of it, ter be honest."

"Now this totally scream trap" Rebekah says with a sigh. "This Hagrid, why i'm feeling like gonna be a root of many problem in upcoming years" Elijah ask himself.

"But what is it" Harry finally asked Hermione and him were getting confused now.

"It's a Dragon egg" Adhara asked with a loud sequal.

"NO.." Niklaus says suddenly surprising Mystic fall gang why did he screamed so loudly. Like they get Dragon is a shocking thing but still why the need to scream like this.

Meanwhile Niklaus looked towards Kol and said pointing at him"No mean no and my answer will not change no matter." Other Mikaelson also agreed with Niklaus' s decision. 

Others were getting confused now they looked towards Lily who was trying to control her smile she just pointed towards Kol and then Adhara's frozen figure and they understood no need for words .