Chapter-5 A New World

I will introduce wizarding world in this chapter. Make sure to vote.

Chapter been edited by Babushkas_ 

 (Mikaelson Manor)

(Living Room )

After a very hectic yet amazing sleepover the Mikaelson siblings were still fast asleep. All of them were together just like their human days, Rebekah on Finn's side hugging his arm, Kol sprawled on Klaus's side legs over him while Klaus cuddled a pillow.

And this was the scene that Elijah woke up to, he smiled seeing them like this. It was his life long mission to reunite them together but all it took was a death warrant for it to succeed even if Finn was suicidal at first, just thinking of that made him frown.

What led to Finn being like that and how could he have changed so quickly? He was for sure missing something and all the answers were with Finn only.

After returning home last night they all decided to discuss this matter in the morning. And now that they had to discuss it no matter what, they had to decide what they would do with the Scooby Gang. Even though they had a slight leverage over them because of Finn with the witch it wasn't a sure thing. She would be doing anything to remove those compulsions on her mother and that meant that Finn's life was in possible danger.

Finn had woken up a few minutes after Elijah. Looking at his baby sister he smiled her way and then his eyes settled on Elijah who looked like he was in deep thought.

Finn: What's up with you on this fine morning brother?

Hearing Finn's sudden voice made Elijah flinch, finally coming to his senses, "Nothing brother, just thinking and good morning brother," he replied, standing up and collecting the unused pillows.

Finn: A good morning to you as well. Looks like these three were really tired they're still sleeping and as goob big brothers it's our duty to not wake up our siblings. What do you say brother? (He asked with mischief shining in his eyes.)

At first Elijah seemed confused when he got the gist and gave his brother an award winning smile, "You are right brother."

And suddenly ear-piercing shouts came from the Mikaelson Home. Those shouts came from the younger Mikaelson siblings drenched in cold water, Klaus angrily yelled, " What is the meaning of this," Getting nods from Rebekah and Kol then she says, " You drenched the sheets as well you idiots."

(I just remembered in The Originals it was Rebekah who was cleaning the carpet after the whole Klaus daggering Elijah thing, it looks like Rebekah was the one who always had the cleaning duty among her siblings. Keeping the house clean after every mess her brother's made in their house or after every massacre.)

Elijah: Well we thought we should warmly wake you up on this fine morning. Were you not the one last night saying we never have fun so we were fulfilling your wishes as good elder siblings. (He cheekily said towards his brother.)

Seeing the smirk on Elijah's face Klaus was going to say something before Kol interrupted him, " How about we freshen up first and then address the elephant in the room which we have all been avoiding from last night. As I want answers from Finn," he said looking towards all of them.

Finn: Let's have breakfast first and then I will give you all the answers you want. Meet downstairs in half an hour. (With that he nods and goes to his room and his siblings soon follow going into their respective rooms.)